Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not judging you, I am a woman that has worked hard and I don't want to come home to my sanctuary beach house and have it be a pit. Oh, i know you keef, it is all clean isn't it.

I figure 4-5 plants from a variety will give me my girl !--Then U got to beat momma to stay !-- I said I gotta reduce the number of varieties I hold ? --The number will go up before it goes down !-- I just added Umbra's Temple x BPU and I got 2 of Umbra's Squish -x-Oregon Lemon to sex --Then I start sexing this mess !--

It will be O.K. Rose !-- It's not that dirty but it could use some work but I'm working on it ! -- Besides I wasn't talking about judging me cause the house ain't spic and span !-- I was talking about almost doubling my variety count !--- Black Berry Nurse Larry or whatever U want to call it is up !-- 4 of them and 4 Black Berry Purple Haze !-- -- Black Berry Mazar --Nightshade -- Umbra's White Indica -- There's a mess of crosses to sort out !

Those will be fun varieties Keef, black nurse, black haze.... fun stuff.

Rose I really don't think I want to call it The Black Nurse !--Makes me uncomfortable !--- How about Nurse Blackberry ?-- Other than that I'm going with Black -- Black Night (Night Shade ) -- Black and White Indica !
Then I got that top secret Black Snow ! -- They told me that BBSL male bring the fire !-- These didn't need any help so it got me excited to see for myself what appears !

Rose I really don't think I want to call it The Black Nurse !--Makes me uncomfortable !--- How about Nurse Blackberry ?-- Other than that I'm going with Black -- Black Night (Night Shade ) -- Black and White Indica !
Then I got that top secret Black Snow ! -- They told me that BBSL male bring the fire !-- These didn't need any help so it got me excited to see for myself what appears !

How bout night nurse

Cause it is-- Nurse Larry --x--Black Berry Snow Lotus !-- Black Night would be Nightshade --x-- Black Berry Snow Lotus !-----Snow Desiel -x--BBSL (Black Snow )- Then that Panama Powerhouse -x--BBSL (?)-- Golden Ticket -x-Box of Chocolate --x--BBSL (?) --- The White -x- Black Rose --x--BBSL !--- - AK48 -x- BBSL ---- Purple Haze -x-- BBSL ! -- Mazar-i-Shariff --x--BBSL -- (?)-- Then there's this Strawberry ( Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel --x--Strawberry Rhino -- Then crossed with a BBSL male !-- Sheet starting to give me a headache !--

I might bloom Waldo again this winter and let him have the rest of the girls ? -- Blackberry Widow -- Blackberry SR 91(?) -- Black Berry Bubba's Momma (?)-- Who else did he miss ? --
Somebody got to teach me how to feminize seed !-- Surely one ya'll can walk me thru it ?

Master Kush ? -- and --The way this all started !-- I had a simple plan !-- Cross the BBSL on the Snow Desiel then cross a male from that breeding on My Blue T.E. -- A Tranquil Elehantizer--( Snow Lotus -x- 88'g13hp) and one Umbra's B.B.King males !-- I want the Snow Lotus to run deep but not pure !-- Fans and loose pollen did the rest !

the golden ticket x boc is now named "V" for my friend. Nick that purple kush auto got some color. It smokes as good as it looks. I really liked it.

"V" it is then Umbra !-- She is a very refined girl without giving up anything in potency !-- Sparkly too !

I have high hopes for this one, the force is strong with this one ... lol

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wakie--Wakie !-- Time for da Wake and Bake to begin !-- Umbra I got B.B. King in seed because the "V" is just a better blueberry to me !-- I know all offspring aren't the same especially with poly-x- poly !-- but she really is nice !-- Long live da "V" !

Good morning OFC
Yep......:48:.......
Getting a little buzz for the farmers market:)

Good morning,

Huge winds last night here. only broke one branch on one plant. Cages, win.

I m trying to get up enough gumption to continue in the attic and garage, so far i would rather nap. It is a beautiful day here. Harvest in a couple of days.. Seed clones are huge. I am going to have to remove the plywood from the bathtub and put the plants down in the tub when we flower, woops. didn't do that well.

Yes Keef, Long live V!!!!!

Mr cane, enjoy the market. I love ours here. lots of good taco and every kind of trucks.. yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back