Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on a roll. Got my grass mowed, weeds wacked, and I'm cooking up a NY strip and a baked tator for dinner. I been washing down my pipe with Quervo Especial all afternoon and tonight I'm gonna go up to the park and watch meteors fall outta the sky.

Keef, don't go losing your mind when the eclipse happens, although I guess it won't be total in your neck of the woods

A lot of people make statements and decisions, based on limited knowledge of history. I have no qualms at all about people who make decisions and take a stand based on facts they have researched and understand. Too many people try to influence others based on heresay and limited, edited, history that has been altered to suit their point of view.
True enough

No we don't get no clipse down here !-- Go crazy ? -- That's where I live ! -- So much space even your thoughts have echos !-- Or was that my echos have thoughts ? -- See what I mean ?-

True history ? -- History is written by the Victors !-- It probably gets farther from the truth the farther back U go !-- If the south and King cotton had won the civil war the history books would be different !-- If Germany had won WW 2 then the history books would be different !-- It just depends what perspective U have !-- I'm go out on a limb and guess that the people on the shore would not accept that Columbus "discovered " America !--
So real history ? -- I guess it would take seeing it from both sides on what ever the point was ?
America ain't always been the shining beacon of freedom !-- No one should be proud of things like "The Trail Of Tears " -- I hope we strive to be better than that !

Keef, I am so missing that view. Got any more.

Sailors should never go inland. Kills their soul

That sign say no parking between signs ? -- Anybody can park between the signs the test is can U do the weave on those post on a scooter without putting your foot down ? -- In that loose sand !--
Hopper -- U keep watching Street Outlaws !-- We build it right and drive it right ? -- 100 yard dash in that loose sand -- be fun and profitable ? -- It ain't about power in that sand !-- Anyone can pop the clutch and sink up to the axle !-- Can U be the first one to cross the line ?

I don't have a flag for flying !-- If I did I guess it would look kinda like this !--

Wait I do got 2 flags !-- but --They not for flying !--They in a display case with name representing a dead family veteran !

I got one of those too Keef, my Dad for his service in WW2.
That's a nice beach view there, the beach is about 4 hours from me...I go there every chance I get though!

View attachment IMG_1336.JPG

No I just deleted them Nick !-- but I can take some more ? -- Still got an rip current risk !-- I can go over 30 miles south on the beach !-- Slow because if U ripping along and hit one them cuts made in the sand by the water the bike stop but not U !-- So I'm told !--

I think I'm need a Gaza Strip !-- Nothing to see here !-- I don't know nothing bout -
-Oh gawd !-- That gonna leave a mark !-- I ain't crying !-- I got something in my eye !

I think they should call that the scorpion !-- U know when U go over the handle bars and your shoes hit U in the back of the head when U execute the perfect face plant ? -- If they don't call it that ? -- They should !-- I think I sprained my ego ?--

I think they should call that the scorpion !-- U know when U go over the handle bars and your shoes hit U in the back of the head when U execute the perfect face plant ? -- If they don't call it that ? -- They should !-- I think I sprained my ego ?--

You know it! I been there. Used to run the Dunes on my Kawasaki and planted my face more'n once. The rest of ya just kind of pretzels up. Has to be hilarious to anybody watching.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Oh !-- Everything hurts !--
Did I miss anyone yesterday when I was pissing people off ?-- If I missed U hang around --I'll get to U !---I'm a non denominational a hole !--- Don't want anyone feeling left out !--

I'm need extra caps today !---Feel like I got beat with the ugly stick !-- - 110 heat index again today !--

Hopper I missed saying something about that little girl playing that piano ! -- Way too may buttons on a piano for me to ever even try to play !-- She got my respect !-- I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket !

Love my morning Coffee with Biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggwhites. Yehaaaaaa

What up Hopper ? -- I can't do food in the morning !-- I just have a sip of coconut oil with my caps !-- D.D. on her way home -- I had this place spotless then the dogs tore it up !-- It was 90 degrees at 8 this morning !-- It's gonna be hell hot !
How goes the grow room ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back