The Perfect Christmas Gift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
OK, there's a lot of fems here so... what do you want for Christmas?

My wife has EVERYTHING. I mean, c'mon, we're 60 - 65 years old and there's just nothing left to buy. LOL

In the course of downsizing we have tossed most of out small kitchen appliances, keeping only the ones we use regularly.

Jewelry? OMG!!! I had to spend 2 grand on a safe 20 years ago just to store what she has.

Clothes are tough as sizing can be a problem. Besides, we both have closets full. Scarves, gloves, OMG. LOL

So...... what?

Consumables? Candy, coffee. Everyone luvs Godiva chocolates. ;)

I thought about arranging for a cleaning crew for a year but she had maids most of the almost 40 years we have been together and when she let the last one go, she said we just don't make that much mess any more and she was fine doing it. ??? Go figure.

I'm at a loss. Would love to hear ideas.

cant go wrong with Flowers. chicks of ALL ages love those, and chocolates

My wife and I are in the same boat so we usually don’t get each other much of anything. If I need/want something that I can afford, I get it and so does she...

try an act of service ... get up a little early and make the coffee and serve her in bed. wash the windows, fresh cut flowers for no other reason than it pleases her, so many things ...

try an act of service ... get up a little early and make the coffee and serve her in bed. wash the windows, fresh cut flowers for no other reason than it pleases her, so many things ...

Shoot, I do all that now. LMAO And, it ain't so special after so long. LMAO

But, I know what you mean. A gift from the heart......

I was married a couple of times, tried the same trick with both of 'em. Spent the X-mas money on a very nice Jamaica resort vacay. I ain't married to either of those fine women any more but they still tell me that trip was the highlight of the marriage.

Bingo..... Flower of the Month. She was a member for years when we were younger and always loved it.

OK, one down. LMAO Thanks, Rosie.

What about the sheets, omg, you can't believe the sheets. Happy to help.

Yeah, I have been looking at bedding but the Mrs is very particular about that. Has to be 100% cotton and have a certain feel she likes. I am headed to Bed Bath and Beyond so I can 'feel' them. LOL

She will die if you get the organic cotton sheets at boll and branch. i promise, you can sleep on them for 30 days and return. It has taken me three years to get them... you need a loan, but so worth it.

How about a spa day or massage--something where she is absolutely pampered? This isn't something that I'm into, but I know a lot of women who are.

not sure where you are located but im a softy for the beach,,,at sunset (sunrise is also very nice just to early)a small picnic basket ,,bottle of wine,,,maybe some cheese and crackers ,,, maybe a joint ,,,the greatest gift you can give is the gift of self,,,to be with one another,,, its the only thing that matters ,,,the greatest gift in the world would mean nothing if you did not have each other to share it ,,,the love you share is a gift from god enjoy it and give thanks for each other ,,,,p.s if your not by a beach anywhere with a nice sunset works,,,,,zig

just saw this post is over a year old ,,,hope it worked out hack

Latest posts

Back