Marijuana Prices/Weights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Draston said:
everyone is sooo scared of getting ripped off... You think a mary jane dealer is going to rip you on weight? Yeah thats it, he wants you to never ask to buy for weed again.... sigh.

It's actually quite common and happens in probably 50% of transactions. If you don't have a scale you probably can't tell when its a half gram off. It's a little easier to tell if its press. But, if its fresh fluffy green there is no way. My buddy was getting this good fluff and kept telling me how fat the bags were and stuff. So he picked one up one night and headed over to the house. He was like look man, I told you! And I was like dang, that is fat. I said I bet that weighs 4g's or better. I took it out of the bag and threw it up on the scales and it weighed like 2.9. But, everyone thought they were getting hooked up and really they were getting shorted. But, still no one complained because it broke up well, looked good, smelled good and was good.

Kindbud said:
lol not for me its 80 a oz ever time i get it lol and i never tell my buddys wear i get my bud from lol
80 buc = a z (oz)

Youngsavage said:
check it out.
OUT HERE IN L.A. YOU GOT STRESS = REGULAR 2grams = 2 BLUNTS $5
CRONIC = MID .5grams = 1 BLUNT $10
KUSH = BEST 1gram = 2BLUNTS $20 - $25

when you say "BLunt" are you saying that youd get one blunt from that .5g?

cuz damn that would be a pinner..

71_307 said:

haha serious thats what im sayin. I couldnt imagine a .5 blunt. a .5 joint is ok but when it comes to blunts i like to put a couple grams in. I bought a 3 gram joint for $20 once. Prices are high around here, but also you get really good herb around here. I pay anywhere from $240-$320 for an oz. All depends.

71_307 said:

Yep, in L.A. "dimes" are 1/2 a gram, .5 and we put it in a swisher sweet.
cheapest you could get 28 grams = 1 ounce is about $270 for some regular cronic but the kush goes from $450 - $550.

Youngsavage said:
Yep, in L.A. "dimes" are 1/2 a gram, .5 and we put it in a swisher sweet.
cheapest you could get 28 grams = 1 ounce is about $270 for some regular cronic but the kush goes from $450 - $550.

whats a swisher sweet?

Swisher is a type of blunt cigar... swishers, white owls, dutchmasters, but my personal fave is the phillies...

Wow...blunt out of a gram? lol..that's interesting. that's a wicked small blunt, not even worth wasting the blunt wrap on. O.O i wouldn't roll a blunt with less than 3 grams.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

we use Centry Sams or phillies.. and when all else fails a PomPom.

and ya a gram is a joint no blunt.

We usually roll joint that are about .7 grams. Blunts are about 1.5 or so.

the best way to check a scale is to toss a nickel on it. like 5 cents. lol.

It should weigh FIVE GRAMS on the dot. Dollar bills should weigh ONE GRAM

Bleek187 said:
Nick = about 1.75g = 1/16 of an Ounce (usualy this is when someone just wants 1 blunt. Its not usualy weighd out just eyeballd).........Dime = 1/8 Ounce = 3.5g.......... Quarter = 1/4 Ounce = 7g (commonly calld a dub)..........Half Ounce = Half an Ounce = 14g......... Ounce = 28g.......... Quarter Pound = 4 Ounces ( Often calld a QP or cutie pie).......... Half Pound = 8 Ounces........... Pound = 16 Ounces

The baggies most widely used are the sandwitch bags bought at food lion or wherever.. those bags weigh 1 gram each... so if you buy a quarter sack... it should weigh 7g of weed + 1g for the bag... 8g

donno why im posting this... i just seen where it said "Last edited 10-24-05" but i typed all this crap so im gonna post it lol k bye
the bags weigh 0.9g sorry but i had to correct you

dashes said:
the best way to check a scale is to toss a nickel on it. like 5 cents. lol.

It should weigh FIVE GRAMS on the dot. Dollar bills should weigh ONE GRAM
thats right a canadian 20dollar bill will weigh in at 1.1

if you're new to it, without a good connection, you'll pay regular price, until you find a good connection. I also agree, it's disrespectful to a good dealer when you pull out scales. try and find someone trustfull, like a friend, or their connection. That's probably your best bet.

(U.S.D./ounces) I've known good nugs that go from $250-$600, mids from $90-$200 and regs from $40-$120.
If and when I sell good nugs, I sell it for around $250. as long as they agree not to sell any for profit. If I know someone's going for profit, I'll raise it to $350. It might be shystie, but I only sell enough to make money for the next grow, and expences(including the outrageous electricity.
haha, I'm a non profit dealer..
never thought of it that way.

good

This might sound silly but if you are buying more than a zone, I would try some of it first because nowadays there is a lot of placebo green floating around. For instance, somebody I know got a bit of "purp", I mean it looked and smelled like purple kush, but barely smoked like mid. Get it?

Someone I know up in Maine has to pay $30 for a friggin dime of mids. Talk about outrageous...

I think the increasing heroin problem up there may be part of the price, but who knows. Lots of H dealers from Massachusetts love Maine, they make a killing up there. Sad...

More reason for me to start growing my own. Help my family, friends and myself avoid the profiteers and shady street sales.

Here i can buy many things for different prices

Dealer #1 - dime = 1g = $10
twin = 2g = $20
cut = 3.5 to 4g = $35
qt. = 6-7g = $60

Dealer #2 dime is still a dime
twin is still a twin
cut is $50 (it's worth it)
qt is $80

so on and so fourth... for mids here your paying 10 bux a gram
for high grade your paying about 20 bux a gram

from a good hook up i get a qt for like $25 of high grade

Just wanted to add my own 2 cents just to mix it up....I havent bought weed since college(about 4 years) but I went to a school with 23,000 students and the entire time I was there the "weed game" was never predictable, reliable, or affordable. In fact the main reason I started growing my own was so I wouldnt have to waste time trying to track down weed...Im not lazy, dont get me wrong.....it just always seemed like the weed dealers in that town were lazy and would drag their feet all day....we all know the classic phonecall from them "well, im not at my place right now....but ive got just a few more errands to run while im out...but i should be back in X amount of time"....you can usually multiply X by 3 and thats an accurate count.....I digress....the point was that the entire time I was there I probably bought from 15 different people and none were constant from one year to the next....but the prices there were constant...$60/eighth....i realize its steep.....but when you're hard up....a $60 eighth over xmas break was an awesome scavenge.... but thats college lifestyle(for me).

1/4 - 35
1/2 - 60
Z- 105
qp - 350
p- 1350

then the prices drop drasticly after that amount.

my personal prices i charge.

Latest posts

Back