Sin Inc's fem grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok so this grow has been on here to long time to finish and move on to the new grow. so this half of the grow went smoothly until around 5 week my wife hit some thing cleaning around the tent and the light came on for a long while. 2. week 7 3 of the four plants began to reveg and set me back weeks plus one more timer mishap and boom mr hermie and reveging to deal with. I let all grow out . but out of the four there was one that did not herime are reveg keep strong all the so I keep her and reveg her. you see her in the new grow soon to follow. so I got a lil under a pound dry not to bad for a first run of f1 seeds thc bomb x my tundra's delight. also my first dtw table drip system run . it works so good the only thing I have to say is I really don't like the fact that it take 2-3feet of room from your grow tent. way to close to the light for the plants and how hot my tent gets. plus I do love to grow my 5 feet plus plants . I think the biggest was around 3-4 feet . well I will stop talking and move on to the show now the grow is done so this will be from the end of veg to the end.

Latest posts

Back