Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lucky I got dam camera on my phone !-- U bred the dam thing Umbra !-- Any light just reflects off the trichs and whites everything out !-- I was just looking thru some pics that is from a couple months ago and I done smoked that sheet !-- I got something else in the pipe though if Rose ever tells me when they open to next month's BOTM !-- Maybe I find something with less trichs and don't reflect so bad ! -- Nope ! I don't got nothing like that !-- Wait maybe that thing I was gonna enter last month and missed the deadline !-- I don't know I kinda like this one ?

View attachment 20170922_091629-1.jpg

Black Night and Black Snow be coming soon and I got a baby from that mutant Mazar and 2 from that White Indica up there and a mess of seed fathered by that Black Berry Snow Lotus that post to make everything better ? -- That WI didn't need no help !---but -- Ya'll in all sorts of trouble !--

Umbra a Black Snow -( Snow Desiel mom with a Black Berry Snow Lotus dad) --boy seed is on the vine still
but I be looking for him !-- He'll be around awhile and I name my boys and I'll probably have him and Lemmy around awhile !--So what U want me to call him !-- Them Black Snow seed filling out nicely! -- Waldo and Herrman on the way out !--

Morning O.F.C. !-- It must be morning it's so bright !-- Still laid up with a stiff neck !-- Probably took too many caps yesterday ? -- Might do it again !-

Work it Rose ! --- I used the last of Waldo's pollen on the Snow Desiel and watching the seed pods fill out !-- It is exciting waiting for new I've to form as seed !--

Ugh !-- Where my pipe ? --

Time to break out the winter clothes !-- Chilly 84 degrees this morning !-- Might not even break 100 !

I have sweats on... such an attractive attire, but man it feels so good. I just scoped my plants and all i see is dead russet mites, non alive...WINNING!

Good morning Umbra.

It's good to know that fall is on it's way !-- Since my head injury my feet feel cold easy !-- I know it's just in my mind but I wear socks most the time !-- Unless I'm at the beach !-- I usually have them on at home !-- Rose U want to wear sweats around the house it is your call and if some one don't like it just give them the one finger salute and continue with the day !-- I wore scrubs for 20 years and kinda got use to it !-- I still wear them a lot around the house !-- If it gets chilly I got me some dam sweats too !

Rose when is BOTM open for Sept entries and when is the last day for entry !- I got something need a little more time !

Well, depending on the level of my stoneness, it should be entries before the 5th of the month and we vote for a few days.. How bout I do a special announcement for you?

Good morning ofc, Rose, Keef, umbra... 55 degrees here and I got my sox on too. I got peripheral neuropathy and if I don't have somethin on my feet, they feel like frozen meatballs. Actually I'm not sure what frozen meatballs feel like but they get this frozen numbness goin on and it's not a comforting thing but better with sox on. Yep, the seasons are changing, yesterday was the first day of fall.... you outdoor farmers will soon be choppin and trimmin.

Hi 2RE, neuorpathy just can't be any fun. i am sorry you have that. Yes, it is cold out there. Harvesting outdoors is hard work and it is going to be cold this year. I have a fire pit on the patio, i am thinking of lighting this morning.

93F and sunny here today.

Definitely a motorcycle day. Have not been out for a ride in weeks.

Rose I just never participated in BOTM so I don't know sheet about it except I voted last couple times !-- U know I'm like a walking wobble head !-- U got to tell me stuff !--

I am making three spaghetti pies, two for the freezer and one for a friend. I am having more company tomorrow. I be cooking up a storm for later.

Hey gang, I am getting ready to buy a new mixer. It's called an Ankarsrum. I make a lot of bread and I keep burning out Kitchenaids. This is supposed to be the cat's meow for bread dough. Anyone ever own one of these?

I am making three spaghetti pies, two for the freezer and one for a friend. I am having more company tomorrow. I be cooking up a storm for later.

G'day everyone, hope it is a great day. I need to look that one up on the internet Rose. One thing thats missing on MP is a stoners kitchen. A place where all you great cooks could write down recipes for good dishes. I don't mean "cooking with cannabis" I just mean good simple dishes. How 'bout them apples?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back