Mountain Mix organic soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Far from a moderator, more like an instigator !!! Get a job pal

:cry: lol...:baby: now my feewing are all hurt

...more unsubstantiated claims..:p

MM is the biggest joke i have seen on this forum. You sir, need to get a life.

mm guy may be quite the complete douche bag---but when it came to put up the soil---that he did

orangesunshine said:
mm guy may be quite the complete douche bag---but when it came to put up the soil---that he did

I can browse the web all day coming up with endless options for soil mixes. He did not however show his results. For all we know they shriveled up and died from a number of causes.

drfting07 said:
Is this a super soil? Do you buffer this? If so the ratio would be nice so people dont burn their plants to death like your experience with NC's mix. Or are you going straight into this mix?

You know, if you start looking at amounts/cf between this mix and NC's, MM's mix is much hotter than NC's.

NC's mix didn't burn up MM's plants. MM burnt up MM's plants with operator error.

ROSIE: You go girl!:hubba:

Wet

"Ain't no mountain high enough" for MM to hide if you 2 get after him.:holysheep:

Wet

orangesunshine said:
that he did OS, and I credited him for it(see post #2) I also "moderated"/deleted/edited 10 instigative posts from various members (4 of which were by Mm) in an attempt to keep it an informative and educational thread. Mountain man was the only one that refused to keep it civil.
Thanks to all for their input....

Hick said:
that he did OS, and I credited him for it(see post #2) I also "moderated"/deleted/edited 10 instigative posts from various members (4 of which were by Mm) in an attempt to keep it an informative and educational thread. Mountain man was the only one that refused to keep it civil.
Thanks to all for their input....

hey brother---i know the score and saw what you did---you never have to defend yourself here---some peeps just get a little woody if they can stir the pot with their bad energy---if i could have zapped him myself---i would have---but that's why you get paid the big bux---we all know you are a stand up guy---keep up the good work

and drft---you too were absolutely correct in anybodys ability to pick mixes off the net and post---guess i never thought somebody would do that cause there was nothing to gain from it---didn't make sense to me---tough for me not to give peeps the benefit of the doubt before they screw up---it all could have ended real quick like if he didn't start slinging his crap and posted up the plants as quick as he posted the mix

you all have a :stoned: day :peace: and much respect to the 2 of you

:cool2: Thanks Orange. Never meant to stoke the fire.

Latest posts

Back