fert question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitaminwater

Reaction score
i just planted my seeds in fox farm ocean forest potting soil. I heard not to use ferts for 3 weeks is this true? Iam going to use half the recommend amount of dosage of fox farm grow big for veg and fox farm big bloom for flowering. My question is how often do they need fert like once a week?

Ok to answer your first question when to start giving fert is kinda of debateable.. Some people don't give til what you said (2-3 weeks) and others give fert almost from the start.. In your case your using an organic soil without and ferts in it so that plant is going to start getting hungry and looking for some food i would fert soon.. In terms of how often you give nuts you can either give every watering or every other watering it all depends on how your plants react to them.. Just try out what you would like to do and see how they react.. If not positive.. Flush and try agian

Let your plants tell you, look for slight yellowing on lower growth and give them a low dose.

The plant will look light green in color and then it will need N.

the leaves will start to go yellow when they need Nitrogen.
Brown spots means nute burn.

Latest posts

Back