Subcool's In Depth Bubble Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subcool

Dank Creator
Reaction score
This will be my next thread here at MP and I think you will love it.
Before I get down to business a little teaser :)

So who wants to know how to make a product this pure?

Stay tuned for one of my favorite threads

The Bubble Making will start after I sleep :)

joehash2.jpg

Rainbowbubble11.jpg

Rainbowbubble1.jpg

Rainbowbubble2.jpg

Rainbowbubble3.jpg

Rainbowbubble4.jpg

Rainbowbubble5.jpg

Rainbowbubble6.jpg

Rainbowbubble7.jpg

Rainbowbubble8.jpg

Rainbowbubble9.jpg

Rainbowbubble.jpg

WOW been outa tha loupe a lil...welcome subcool ;)
Glad to have ya about :48:
I know TBG is a fan of yours..here hold this... :48:
;)

Water Hash or “Bubble” as its known as by almost any grower is one of the real rare pleasures of the hobby. When made properly from 100% Organic high grade Cannabis the results are simply amazing.​

I have a unique method that produces amazing quality Bubble that requires little more than a small set of “Bubble Bags” and a steel spoon and a few tall one gallon buckets.​
We take the 1 gallon bags and add a layer of ice that’s been crushed using a hammer handle to produce lots of sharp angles.
Then we add about 3” of sugar leaf, meaning encrusted waste only no fans or crap and use fresh wet frozen weed! A big part of the quality is how you collect and process your trim. A good trick is to allow your trim to set out over night before freezing loosely in freezer bags.​

This reduces the volume and allows more leaf to be stirred at once.​
Add a second later of ice, more weed then top off with Ice lots of rough shaped ice. Top off with water leaving about 1” from top of bucket.
Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes.​
After the mix sits and is really cold remove place in sink and start stirring in a motion so that the stuff on bottom comes to top and the ice and water agitates to the bottom. The roundy roundy will come later but at first concentrate on moving the mix in a up to down motion as the trichomes break off and pass the screen they will naturally fall into the bottom of the bucket. As the ice breaks apart and you get more room you can increase the stirring action and really whip it up. This takes 6-8 minutes and it took a few batches before I could do it the entire time without a small break but you get used to it.​

Stir Stir Stir for 5 minutes picking up speed, it will be foaming and this is when I shift into turbo stir really buffeting the mix around to maximize production.

When making multiple batches I just load the next as I press the last batch out.
I even re use the water and we save the left over leaf to use in butter making. Some people run there trim twice but the product you see in the finished pictures is what I’m after and nothing else!

[FONT=&quot]Once the mix is stirred well I again allow it to sit for like 20 minutes and then I simply drain each bag starting with the 240.
The Clean Trichome latent water is then poured through the 120 bag. This is strained and folded into a triangle so the resin heads collect in one corner[/FONT]

bagoleaf.jpg

bucketready.jpg

bucketready2.jpg

bucketready3.jpg

bucketready5.jpg

bucketready6.jpg

bucketready7.jpg

bucketready8.jpg

bucketready9.jpg

bucketready10.jpg

bucketready12.jpg

bucketready14.jpg

The green water is then poured through the 73 Ui bag and the same process is repeated. Once more with the 25 Ui bag and then we collect the payoff with a spoon and place onto the pressing screen provided with the bags I desperately need a new one of these. Bubbleman?

So scooping it out and onto the screen we close the wet sand inside and press out the water with a paper towel. Once its really dry into the freezer it goes for about 30 minutes this allows easy removal from the pressing screen.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

bucketready15.jpg

prebucket.jpg

prebucket2.jpg

prebucket3.jpg

prebucket4.jpg

Closedpressingscreen.jpg

savedpressingscreen.jpg

wetbubble.jpg

wetbubble2.jpg

wetbubble3.jpg

wetbubble4.jpg

wetslab.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Now comes the fun part when we see what was made and start the drying process[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I use wax paper even though Bubbleman prefers unpressed sand like hash to dry first. Since were making very small amounts I feel this works fine for us and it drys so fast there’s no worry of spoiling. I am generally to the dry and pealing stage in just 2-3 days.

Now for the Hash Art

bubblemade.jpg

bubblemade2.jpg

bubblemade7.jpg

mud2.jpg

mud4.jpg

mud5.jpg

mud9.jpg

foamy4.jpg

foamy8.jpg

foamy10.jpg

bubblemade3.jpg

bubblemade14.jpg

Now for the Hash Art
After another day passes these shapes fully dry out and can be crumbled into what I prefer to smoke above all other things.
[FONT=&quot]There is nothing like the taste of clean Trichomes

[/FONT] It doesn’t hurt to start with great genetics and all of this amazing hash was made using our Hash Hybrids like Vortex and Space Queen. Some plants simply produce larger resin heads and produce large amounts of Trichome heads to be collected as Bubble.
Since we are Hash heads we tend to work with some pretty resinous gear.

bubbleart.jpg

bubbleart2.jpg

bubbleart3.jpg

bubbleart4.jpg

bubbleart5.jpg

bubbleart6.jpg

bubbleart7.jpg

bubbleart8.jpg

bubbleart9.jpg

bubbleart10.jpg

bubbleart11.jpg

bubbleart15.jpg

This has to be one of the best if not the best Bubble Hash thread ever. Nice and easy step by step process with pictures of course. ;) Tell ya what the next thing on the Grunt's list to get is some Bubble Bags. :p Thank you Subcool for this killer thread. :aok: Hopefully this time next month will be showing off some of our own Hash turds. ;)

Gotta couple questions: :hubba:
Do you cure your bubble hash at all?
Is there much of a difference in taste after you cure?
Also how come that one batch is so green?

Fantastic thread subcool - I can't wait to learn more! This is something that I've wanted to hone my skills at. Like TBG said thoogh, why is that one batch so green?

Thanks again for the info and wake up already! (lol) :D

What's the difference between bubble hash and simply pressing kief collected from a fine screen (blonde hash)?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Gotta couple questions: :hubba:
Do you cure your bubble hash at all?
Is there much of a difference in taste after you cure?
Also how come that one batch is so green?

I prefer the crumble very fresh and it dosn't stay around long enough to get cured.
I think it smokes smoother freshly dried

The one batch was made with Jacks Cleaner and it has a very green hue to the trichomes.
Shortly after the iar hit it it tanned to a sand color.

Sub

Thank you for the how to subcool, it was very informative. After looking at the last pic in post #7 of the crumbled hash, I'm left wondering how do you smoke that? 1.Do you sprinkle it in a bowl of weed, and then smoke a hash/weed mix? If so, how much do you usually sprinkle on? Or, is there a pipe screen with small enough holes that you could sprinkle the crumble on and then smoke? OR do you press the crumble and then smoke like regular pressed hash? If so, what is your preferred method of pressing the crumble. If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

Killer shots Sub, a pleasure to be a part of this number!. I have never seen such a light color on a finish'd bubblebag product. I would really like to know what you do different to obtain such a pure look. Tinybomb must be one hell of a plant man!!. Any detailed tips would be awsome to use in my next bubble bag run, i can achieve a light brown but never such as pure and white as your hash. Thank's for the detailed shot's Sub!! Peace and love!!!!
Roken

Latest posts

Back