started growing outdoors late may (NOOB)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superskunk08

Reaction score
hey how its going fellow growers.well i started germinating late may and vegged it for three weeks. i transplanted my plants outside june 21 begging of summer.i live in new york and i just had 1 question the best time to start growing is early MAY right? and harvest time should be late AUGUST EARLY OCTOBER RIGHT? NEED ANSWERS????? HELP

dont know just put one out myself...I will let you know in september...lol..thats when I thiink miine is..IDK..

The strain will really determine that. I grew in upstate when I was a wee tot, mostly local seed stock passed around amongst friends. Some finished the end of august and others could have gone into Nov., if frost hadn't got them first.

If it's an indica it will probably be ok ... I put out a sativa the 8th of June ... I gave one to a friend and it's not in the ground yet ... probably will plant it before the end of the month ... the plant is already more than two months old ... not very big though about a foot maybe ...

Latest posts

Back