Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
No that's a state park not far from me:rant: state has the best lands. The bears are about 1 1/2 miles from the house and they are staying in the area so far. I've done warned the others that hunt the area and we all will leave them alone as long as they cause no problems for ppl. They did get a guys bee hives but you ain't going to keep a bear from honey. I kinda like having a couple bears in the woods close.

In the fall 4u most of WV looks like a painting. We don't call it Almost heaven for nothing:D

ozzydiodude said:
In the fall 4u most of WV looks like a painting. We don't call it Almost heaven for nothing:D

Yeah Ozzy, that is what I cannot figure out:confused2: Some of the most beautiful scenery imaginable, then you will see an oil/gas line running through the trees, up and over the road, then back down again. Just baffles me:confused2:

Happy B-day drft:48:

BIU ON the :30:bong:

Is it just me or does drift keep getting sexier and sexier? :hubba:

4u, that's horrible. I haven't yet turned on the tv.

Rash of burglaries here in my neighborhood. A few weeks ago someone kicked in my gate. Sucks. What is this world coming to?

I think I'd prefer bears.

:p

looking good folks

sm glad you are home and can cross another user off the friend list

ozzy looks like you got a great play ground

rb think that might be the crapper not the cabin

cubby chores chores chores they certainly are easier stoned

duck nice job on the pm---recently started another run of it myself

drft sounds like all your b day wishes are answered---happy b day

4u---you the man brother

all others---have a :bong: :bong: :bong: day

hey..I found a few packs of the Pink Mammas:clap:

:bong:

Duck I agree with you there but if you use the oil/gas roads and power-line right-a ways , you can get to some scenery never seen from the roads we have.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Looks like another wonderful day here. The river is like a mirror this morning:)

BIU :bong:

:cool2:........:bong:

:ciao: 4U

Plants are in full bloom! :woohoo: I need to stake all the girls and take some pics for you guys. They are visible without a macro-lens. Which reminds me i need one for BPOTM.

Quiet, rainy day. :bong: Dont have to be to work until 3 then off for 4 days in a row! :woohoo:

Its funny how the only thing active are the humming birds. They go nuts in the rain. We have 4 feeders out and refill the water almost every day. I have at least 20 living in the immediate back yard.

There are a pair, a boy and a girl, that are top dogs. They perch next to two particular feeders and live in the red-bud tree in our driveway. Any other hummers that come down get chased away and they will perch within a few feet of us. Im convinced if i took the feeders down i could hand feed them. They are very accustomed to us.

thats cool drft....theres another member here That took a pic of 4 hummers feeding out of his had...waiting patiently for your pics:D

Good morning Bongers!

It is a beautiful Saturday morning in my hood.

Drft, it is your birthday week starting,,,have fun. I am glad the hummingbirds are so comfortable. They are very cool to watch. And they are aggressive little things.

Duck, your river sounds nice.

Orange what are you doing up so early??? Making a cake?

4U, I hope you have a great weekend.

Good morning Cubby. Be easy on that firewood.

SM, get up! Have coffee.

Where is Ozzy?

I am off for my walk in the sunshine. BIU peeps.

Latest posts

Back