Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
mojavemama said:
SM, I thought yesterday might have been tough on you. Hang in there. Things WILL get better.

Thanks MM, and yes they will. Retail therapy here I come. :D

Hey BHCers Hit those Bong, Vapes and Doobies lifes too short to stay straight.. :bong::bong1::bong2::bongin::bongin::48::joint: :tokie:

:ciao::heart: SM & MMM & UK

:yay: :woohoo: Let's do a little Celabrating for UKjr:woohoo: :banana:

:48:UK before 4u gets here and catches us :heart::cool:

BIU :bong: :bongin: :bong2:

its great when the kidz win all seeds for the seedlings keep the good work up :D cu 2moz feel like o cake to celabrate:hubba: :hubba: 4n

hi bhc, thought id stop by and say high, im taking a bong break then putting up tools for the night, more floor work tomarrow after work. hey mo mama what was wrong with your buddah, im thinking of buying one(thanks duck) just want to make sure its right. anyway i rolled a joint big enough for sm, tc, p dude, chris, uk and 4u, ozzy, mo mama,im sure i missed some but man this joint is big:D . later friends

ozzydiodude said:
:48:UK before 4u gets here and catches us :heart::cool:

Haha sukka..I know how to roll fat ones now:p ..she dont need ya any more...:ignore: ...go drink my Bong water..:spit:...

Hows that spamming doing?:48:

uh oh no passing around gentlemen...atleast not women lol

ozzydiodude said:
The counter-insurgency plan in Afganistan is similar to Viet Nam plan,, If we repeat History, all we will do is lose human lifes.

Too Much thinking not enough :bong::bong::bong::bong::bong2::bong2:

As Much as i would like to voice My opinion..I feel This May be in the line of POLITICAL..and would vioalate the rules...:hitchair: and we know how I can be ...........2much typeing ...need more :bong:

4u ur lady and I want to trade houses for a week...

4u2sm0ke said:
Haha 2Dog...never ment that...sorry//:p

:bong:
LMAO I know YOU didnt...Ozzy prob wouldnt mind tho...or any man for that matter.:eek: :D :hubba: :holysheep:

I will try to post a pic of the burnt SPAM. She is alive but DA here forgot her the other day and she got into the light:duh::hitchair:

4u she'll always need me, i'm closer right now:p

I was talking HISTORY not POLITICAL If I was it would not make it thru the filters ot burn them out

sexytricks said:
its great when the kidz win all seeds for the seedlings keep the good work up :D cu 2moz feel like o cake to celabrate:hubba: :hubba: 4n

:huh:

sexytricks said:

sexytricks said:

sexytricks said:

Latest posts

Back