Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
morn bhc, well here are some pics of my busy weekend, a lot of work, tearing up old carpet and padding, sweeping, cleaning, but it looks great. raint and 55 here today, later

DSCF0391.JPG

DSCF0394.JPG

DSCF0402.JPG

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Sunny and 47f

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Good Morning BHCers :48: :bong1:

Astro the floor are looking great, I see just 1 problem, Your putting them down wrong!!!!!!

In the Wrong house that is :rofl:

:ciao: have a great day

afternoon BHC

painterdude ,,,no its not a self portrait ,,but is one of a boxer :p

ASTRO ,,great looking floor good job:aok:

4u goodmorning ;)

and top of the morning to you ozzy

:bong::bong:

UK lets :48: :heart: before 4u get here and ruins our party :giggle:

practice:bong2::vape2: practice:bong2::vape2: practice:bong2::vape2: practice:bong2::vape2: practice:bong2::vape2:

Good Morning BHC!

Astro, excellent floor job!
Ozzy, excellent humor bout the floor!
Duck, excellent bong/vape hits!
Uk, excellent day to you.
4u, keep on bongin!
Painter, again, way cool thread you started...gonna call it PAC?

Gonna get the vape out once agian, and see if I can dial it in to my liking.

BIU everyone I missed, Good Morning agian!

tc...just visited the 'PAC' and got a real rush out of some new stuff, ozzy's owl especially

UKbabe....OK, self portrait time for UKjnrAli

and good morning to everyone

Taking a bit of a break from researching some grow room improvements and gonna do a bunch of :bong2::vapes2: :bong2::vapes2: :bong2::vapes2: :bong2::vapes2:

morning everyone! so glad to be home. :)

thanks pc u having a good day off enjoying the vapor? I am personally hitting my pipe...I mean bong.. lol...

Wavin' at ya and shouting "WELCOME HOME!" 2Dog. Hey, I have 5 dogs too!
But unlike you, I don't pretend to have only two so people will still come to visit me thinking I actually have the dog hair contained.....<G>

WOW, everyone, you should go check out DILLAN's picture of his flowering Monster Energy Drink Can grow---a little beauty with so many gorgeous flowers.... here's the link: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47053&page=6

It's enough to make me throw up my hands, and proclaim, "Stick a fork in me, I'm done."

HI PC--wavin' at ya down there, my vapin' friend...

Giving this a try this afternoon

Mazar X Afghan

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

100_1723.JPG

I have gone by 2Dog for years...since I only had two for years. then 2 y ago I got a chiweenie and about 6 months later both her sibs because they werent being taken care of properly by the other owners and they were glad to be rid of them...I never corrected people or changed my nickname. plus it is illegal to have more than 4 dogs where I live so I wouldnt want to go bragging around lol...

2Dog said:
thanks pc u having a good day off enjoying the vapor? I am personally hitting my pipe...I mean bong.. lol...

Does not matter as long as you got the love. You got the love right?

I ALWAYS have the love my man!!! here lets share some..:48:

Thanks 2Dog:joint: :fly: :48: :cool2:

I love weed :)

u know pc I thank god for it..like it was a gift.

Latest posts

Back