Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have defrosted meat..Maybe I should make homemade meatballs...hubby would love that...hmmmoh no eggs. damn. well tomorrow is new years eve I can make em then...

Who eats black-eyed peas on New Years Day?

:D

I do...with some ham and cornbread...maybe some banana pudding..

I need all the luck I can get for 2010.

SmokinMom said:
Who eats black-eyed peas on New Years Day?

:D

I do...with some ham and cornbread...maybe some banana pudding..

I need all the luck I can get for 2010.

That's the first time i hve ever heard of this SM....I wld do it except hold the ham...or let me substitue bacon....mmm yummy

I have never made those sm..maybe not even eaten them..do you get fresh or canned?

I take the easy way out and get canned. My fav are the ones by Ranch Style, you know, like the bean.

But any will work.

Here in the south they say if you don't eat any for New Years Day you'll have bad luck all year. Well we didn't have any and the stores were sold out (lol) and I am not kidding- hubs got very ill the next day and on the 2nd he was admitted into the hospital for 1 1/2 weeks. :eek:

Not forgetting them this year. :p

Even the animals get one or 2. :giggle:

Out here people eat pickled herring SM...I love sea food but no thanks...

ewww ham that sounds awful...

my gram took me to visit her family friends once..they had boiled pickled pigs feet. My grandma looked them straight in the face lied said we had eaten because she had to feed me. Never seen her lie before or since lmao... and even at that young age I knew not to correct her or I would end up eating pig foot..

Hamster Lewis said:
Out here people eat pickled herring SM...I love sea food but no thanks...

Bleh, no thanks here either.

Some folks eat sausage and sourkraut. Don't want that either. When I was a kid I'd get sooo mad at my dad when he'd cook that stuff- it smelled up the whole house. Nasty stuff right there.

He also liked sardines and pickled pigs feet. Double gag. I think his many years of being a heavy smoker did something to dads tastebuds. :p

sourkraut makes me ill...and I am part german...rotten pickled cabbage..not my bag baby..

Us Irish eat Corned beef and cabbage with a silver dollar cooked in the pot who ever gets the silver dollar will have the luck for the year.

TMT BIU :bongin::bongin::bong2::bong2::48::48::joint::ccc:

Ewww ozzman..lol.

Have you ever gotten the silver dollar?

That poor silver dollar having to be cooked in that crap. :giggle: (jk) :p

I love cabbage but if i eat it the wife makes me sleep on the couch...it makes me play the a$$flute all night....:D

My ol man use to love "blood pudding".....NOW Thats NASTY !
Tommoroow i think i need to make some chilli and snack on some black eyed peas and Bratwurst for dinner ~

meds4me said:
My ol man use to love "blood pudding".....NOW Thats NASTY !
Tommoroow i think i need to make some chilli and snack on some black eyed peas and Bratwurst for dinner ~

Dunno what blood pudding is, dont think I wanna know. :eek:

Chili and black-eyed peas...smart man. Here's to a prosperous new year!!

chef do you tenderize them with a mallet? how do you cook them?

Can't use a grill where i live, almost sacralidge but marinate them in chopped garlic and beer fer 24 hrs. As thick as the one's i got they will be butterflyed. A split down the center with the bone on top. Season with salt, pepper, tony's, garlic powder, a pinch of cumin. Cook until your doneness. Oh cooked in oven with broiler set at 325-350.

Latest posts

Back