MY FIRST GROW PICS(floros,25 day veg)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if this does work out good ,...no more marlboro for me:D i'll just smoke a doobie every time i want a cigarette

is there any floro light combo i should use to bud ??? i'm about 1 week into flowering

You want the red light spectrum for flowering. The bulbs will say warm white or daylight on the package.

Good luck with your grow its looking good.

They look great man, but why flower so early?! These would have been huge if u kept em a lil more, plus waaayy mote yield. But still man, great job...ill be keepin up wit this one.

well here are the two males i pulled the rest are female

week 5 007.JPG

week 5 008.JPG

week 5 009.JPG

week 5 010.JPG

rami said:
They look great man, but why flower so early?! These would have been huge if u kept em a lil more, plus waaayy mote yield. But still man, great job...ill be keepin up wit this one.
Truth is i never thought they'd get this big so fast. i'll take some good clones and build another room in my house and get a nice 600w HPS and do it all over again in a bigger room and be able to start with the retained knowledge i've learned so far. seeing all the comments on my first grow is really inspiring and growing pot is just fun for me:D :D :D

are there any nute tips for flowering with MG 3 month feed?? i only vegged for 25 days befor turning lights back..

Looking good. Ask Slowmo77 on MG nutes buddie...
Plants are bushing nicely.

nice plants i hope I have as good luck, i guess the date on the camera is wrong

chfdaj said:
nice plants i hope I have as good luck, i guess the date on the camera is wrong
yeah,. it resets every time i recharge the batteries

ok... i think it was nute burn,... based on what and how much i fed them recently. the yellow leaves died and withered but no other leaves seem to be affected.:D tomorrow i'm building a separate room to clone/veg in and my current room will be used as a bloom room when my 1000w HPS gets here.....does side lighting during vegging really help that much if you already have 500w overhead ????? i really like my veg lights but wiil improve it if i need to;)

hey puff, check out my russian girls, they are in MG 3 month feed too, no extra nutes untill I flowered them and only minimal nutes up to the last couple feedings. MG seems to have what they need for quit a while. I am getting away from it because I have had some taste problems in the past, but it could have been caused by the expert 10-52-10 I was useing too, don't know for sure yet. I am not useing the expert anymore and am useing organic ferts to flower them this time, it's working pretty good for me so it should work for you too. I have my nutes in my journal if you want to see them.
puffnstuff

ps. is that class 3? I see a "auto" position there...I shoot HP

yep....class III airsoft....these things rock !!! what is HP ?? i will definately read your journal

i can only afford automatic toys , but one of my buddy's has some nice firepower

UPDATE-so after sexing for 10 days and reallizing that i did'nt have enough light to flower , i restarted the veg cycle.the following pics are 39 days old and i'll veg until i get a 1000w HPS...prolly the end of the month.also gonna put them in pots cause they're too close to each other.

update 001.JPG

update 002.JPG

update 004.JPG

update 008.JPG

update 009.JPG

update 010.JPG

update 011.JPG

Plants are looking sweet... Bushing nicely... Nice setup

well,.. after taking clones from all of the plants i've seen no signs of shock but i did notice some wierd infestation...can anyone tell me what kind of bug this is ??

6m 003.JPG

as you can see they are taking well to the re-vegging.looks like i got a gnarly sativa AND some good indicas..wish me luck on flowering

6m 001.JPG

6m 002.JPG

6m 004.JPG

6m 006.JPG

6m 009.JPG

6m 007.JPG

6m 008.JPG

Latest posts

Back