MY FIRST GROW PICS(floros,25 day veg)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As ya know i'm not familiar with indoors...but i've been feeding my ladies a 15-30-15 every 7-10 days...with a feeding of reg MG in between ...and water a litre each day or so (very rough est.)...foliar feeding compost tea 2-3 times a week, every other day light misting foliar feed with just water...and some of my girls i'll feed about 2 litre's of compost tea a week...starting the tea more often as my soil and compost have been sucked dry of nutes in my buckets...Hope ya get it figured out...I'd hate to see some puny little buds on those girls ;)

C'mon Puff!!! Let's see those girls, how they been ??? i'm missin' 'em already :D ...Let me know how the girls and you are a doin'...Here's some GREEN MOJO for the meantime ...

howdy all,well,..i've been checking my plants over from time to time to look for signs of hermies...none so far. i gave them all a good flushin' cause they were droopin' on me and now they look great again. i pulled each one at a time while flushing and looked them over with a magnifying glass and all i see is awesome female flower with the beginnings of trich production...my main PC's GPU crapped out on me so i'll have to send it back for replacement...until then i don't think i'll be posting any pics but i might get stoned enough and do it anyway....i just hate doing things on my laptop...but the girls look lovely and i think i know what to do as far as post-flush feeding goes...thanks for stopping by...:D

Looking Excellent Puff ;) Sorry you prob typed but what lamp you using to flower under ;)

Grreat Stuff ;)

the light is a 1000w HPS with cooltube...here are some bud pics...they had their first trichs after 17 days
:D :D :D

newerpot 004.JPG

newerpot 008.JPG

newerpot 010.JPG

keep in mind that these plants are very large for an indoor grow with the shortest being 4ft from the soil and the tallest being around 7'(tied over)

Lookin Awesome Puff...God they're gonna be huge in about 4 weeks :D ...it's gonna be sweet ...keep it up and keep it GREEN...

Are they in a closet or do they have their own whole room now??? i'd bet they're lovin' that 1000 watter...and how many girls do ya got flowering now?

they are in a 24sqft closet lined with mylar....there are 5 plants in there and even if i took one out there still would not be enough room IMO

:holysheep:

man....it's gonna be a very nice harvest...my first harvest ever...thanks MarP and everyone that helped (mr. MVP slowmo77):D :D I wish i could e-mail all of you samples..lolol:ccc: they have been flowering under a 1000w HPS for 19 days now...i figure the end of october ???

fuckinfat 004-1.JPG

fuckinfat 003-1.JPG

fuckinfat 001-1.JPG

One Heck of a Grow ya got Puff...You're set come november ;) ...But seriously, it's like a jungle in there man , keep an eye on humidity and temps for sure...make sure you don't get any of this mildew ...Do you plan on less plants next time or just more room for the next grow??? all looks well tho, keep it up...Ya need help trimmin those girls up ya just give me a shout ;) ...oh by the way, ya plannin on orderin any beans for next grow or not?? i'm hopefully gonna be getting an order of AK beans sometime soon, then to begin the set-up :) ...don't be surprised if i need a walkthrough wheni set everything up :doh: ...so what kinda feeding are you using right now??? are you still using the MG or not?

they are still in the MG but i'm now feeding them 2-1/2 tsp of schultz 15-30-15 and 1-1/2 tbsp of GH floralicous bloom per 5 gallons of tap water weekly

is it the bloom burst MG or the regular MG or whatever??? i'm not sure the npk ratio but i know the bloom burst is better to just use for maybe the first 3-4 feedings i guess...it's better to encourage flowering after showing sex i believe...oh and do ya foliar feed??? keep it up and keep it GREEN...

WELL HERE YOU GO, MORE PICS OF FAT BUDS GROWN IN MG...I'VE PROLLY PICKED AN OZ WET OFF ON OF THE PLANTS BUT THE STONE IS AWESOME.....GONNA GET 2 MORE 600W GALAXY BALLASTS AND MOVE TO A BIGGER ROOM(8X8X8) SO I'LL HAVE 360,000 LUMENS TO FLOWER WITH:hubba: ..GONNA GO FOR 10 PLANTS NEXT TIME

bud good 008-1.JPG

bud good 010-1.JPG

bud good 014.JPG

Latest posts

Back