MY FIRST GROW PICS(floros,25 day veg)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow really nice hope my turn out good havnt even germinated yet =[ or got my full setup ready

yeah, this was my fisrt and last dirt grow...i'm currently on my first uninterupted hydro grow..

WOW what a nice set of mj leaves so very helhy good eford you sure got the green thumb.8

What does HXXP mean like i said great grow 8 help please THANK YOU ALL YOU ARE TEACHING ME THINGS I AM READING EVERY DAY MY PLANTS SLOWED DOWN GROWING I MOVED MY TUB UP TO 14 INCHES DOES ANYONE NO IF THAT IS TO CLOSE i put my hand at the top of the plaNTS AND IS NOT HOT I SHOULD NO IN A FEW HOURes AS I CHECK THEM CONSTANTLY HOW COULD I TELL IF THEY ARE TP CLOSE TO MY MH 600 WATTS ALSO ONE CFL SMALL IT GETS WARM IN MY TENT SO I TURN ON THE CENTRAL AIR IT SEEMS TO WORK PLUS I HAVE 3 SMALL FANS BLOWING ON THE PLANTS FOR STRONG STEMS AND STABLE PLANTS ANY ONE CARE TO ANSWER. Thank You all ps and this hoby keeps me out of thuoble,but this makes me happy any one herd if OHIO is enacting regerstration for legal pot i herd in november they need more signicksures sorry cant spell to good i only made it to the 8th grad twice, thoses were bad days but they almost had enough 2 years ago its going to happen i no it is taxes ohio is cheap police stated they pull you over for nothing and serch your car with dogs and everything they tried to kill me 2 times,sorry about it if i bummed any one out.JUST NOT RIGHT THEY TAZERED ME TO AND BEAT THE LIVING DAY OUT OF ME AND MADE SURE NOT TO INJURE MY FACE BUT THEY BROKE MY LEFT SHOULDER IN 2 PLACES BOY DID THAT HURT O YEA AND 1 RIB WAS BROKIN TO MY WHOLE LEFT SIDE OF MY CHEST HAD A BIG BRUSE You all herd about the man and woman were shot to death by 69 bullets and the cop says he was afraid of them after a high speed chase, the whole police department was involed the 2 persons had nothing on them executed. One of the cops who was on the front of the hood of the peoples car he started crying he kept saying i was afraid of my life and about 17 cops shot them at the same time im sorry it just remined me of the guy who done time i been there to, no song and dance I WONT DESCRIBE what happened to me and my 2 years good thing i was alot younger to defend my self .i did not break much of a crime first time felon,that is why i fond this great place to learn better and some felloship i will stop now. good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????

Sounds like you have been thru hell 8. So sorry. If we could just get you to post in your own thread it would be so much easier. We all want to help you but you need to ask questions in your own thread. We are glad you are here.

Are your plants a sativa and indicta cross and what is the name of your strain? man i hope you are haveing a party and inviting me lol??????????? 8 those leaves are sooooooo cool 8

8, if you look at the date of the posts, this thread is 5 years old so the original poster probably won't be answering you.

Yes i just fond that out i dont no how to post could you school me?? Thanks guys i wold ask more questions if i could figer this site out,for instanch i had to chang my password 20 times befor it fineally works now takes me a while but i will learn with almost every ones help. God bless you all for helping me 8

click "New thread" in here
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3

you can share what ever ya want as long with in rules. But that sub forum is your place to start.

and there is nothing wrong with pulling up old post's. there's great stuff in them as like some the new post they making now and if the Moderators don't like the old posts they should not allow them to be replied too

:vap-leafy_wave:

8..... check this out. It will help...

hxxp://voices.yahoo.com/proper-internet-forum-message-board-etiquette-222402.html

Copy and paste that url into your browser and then change the "hxxp" to "http".

8, the hxxp was changed from http. We didn't used to allow live links. BUT WE DO NOW. so that is cool, thank you Hackerman, i wish i had read that when i started.. I made lots of mistakes. That is a great link.

Great grow goin be perfect you sure got a good imigination!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work................................8

I already have http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t= in my browser so why should i do what you sugested? I'm mixed up but i do understand what you all mean by the links by being linked to another page i dont no that much about computers i taught myself in prison i do have a powerpoint excell words certafercation but with my memory i have a hard time with short term memory but the more i read it seems my brain is retianing more our brains are like working out if we work our brains we become more intelegent.i started a thread about quiting smokeing cigareets check it out,i'm interested in anyone who has quit because it is a really bad habit.not to mention the money you save i have a nation wide number that is a fondation that will text you and coach you thru the withdrawal,plus they will send you free packets of nicotine patches,anything free i'm for i just got a bottle of super duper plant nutes being sent to me for free.there are alot of free things on the internet you just got to look every where. Thank's my friends check out my thread one of the members schooled me on how to start a post thread,and i no i'm not soposed to spell in capitable letters but i make less mistakes.is it ok with you all??????????????? Im also a 1 finger typer,so it takes me forever to respond,i got about 25 emails from this site i can't keep up my eyes bother me so bad i need a joint,my son smokes i'm going to get some from him soon. Later thank's again i got alot of funny storys i been tru hell and back but i am still learning and i love to learn new things i think i'm going back to my hydro kit after this soil grow my plants are growing slow must be the m grow i'll go back to what i suceeded in i had 6 ft plants my 3rd try now its all in my brain this soil is playing with my mined.

Latest posts

Back