Potassium Deficiency?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyperbrandon

Learning the trade
Reaction score
Ok I'm not completely sure if it is or not. But I found this and one other leave on my girl. Is it potassium deficiency ?
1217366757.jpg

Other then that she looks pretty good. And I just started her on a shot of Tiger bloom.
1217271997.jpg1217271998.jpg

Sorry for the horrible pics. Using the cell phone.

more like you got Phosphorus (P) deficiency and I do not see buds, it does look its flowering time.. but i DONT SEE BUDS? if its male, let it go.. ummm Im sure its phosphorus deficiency but but step back.. if that leaves you showed came from bottom of the plant, don't worry about it, its outdoor growing right there, so not to worry. relax...

Yea there are no buds yet. There is quite a few hairs though. Shes got another month or two before shes done.

Also I had another leaf that was smaller then the one shown. And looked just like it. But was half way up the plant. No other growth looks like that. But I do see some brown spots on some bottom leaves.

ya im pretty stoned. if its just the one leaf i wouldn't worry to much about it, a big dog might have walked by and pee'd on it.

yea i dunno, every outdoor plant i come across seems to at least once in its life put out a nasty looking leaf or two, while the rest of the plant looks nice and green.. a few of my ladies have a leaf or two that seem like they have been put in the oven or something, its prolly jus the plant saying "hey, i dont want this leaf no moe!!" lol - i wouldnt worry bout it, she seems to be doing well...

:peace:

Latest posts

Back