wat is the worm castings ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudGrower

Reaction score
sorry for botherin u guyz with questions again, i looked up the worm castings in translator but it didnt make any sense ?? so wat does it mean or contain ??

It is worm ****. I think generally from the small red worms. I hope that translates ok.

Vermicompost
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vermicompost is the product or process of composting utilizing various species of worms, usually red wigglers, white worms, and earthworms to create a heterogeneous mixture of decomposing vegetable or food waste, bedding materials, and vermicast. Vermicast, similarly known as worm castings, worm humus or worm manure, is the end-product of the breakdown of organic matter by a species of earthworm.[1]
Containing water-soluble nutrients, vermicompost is an excellent, nutrient-rich organic fertilizer and soil conditioner.[2] The process of producing vermicompost is called vermicomposting.

Rosebud said:
It is worm ****. I think generally from the small red worms. I hope that translates ok.

daaamn how do collect the worm **** !!!

thnx :icon_smile:

Hamster Lewis said:
Vermicompost
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vermicompost is the product or process of composting utilizing various species of worms, usually red wigglers, white worms, and earthworms to create a heterogeneous mixture of decomposing vegetable or food waste, bedding materials, and vermicast. Vermicast, similarly known as worm castings, worm humus or worm manure, is the end-product of the breakdown of organic matter by a species of earthworm.[1]
Containing water-soluble nutrients, vermicompost is an excellent, nutrient-rich organic fertilizer and soil conditioner.[2] The process of producing vermicompost is called vermicomposting.

thanks hamster but i prefer rosebud's answer very easy words :D

:rofl: I was thinking the same thing Ozzydude. I can see some guy with huge glasses following worms around the worm farm with a little bitty rake and shovel, collecting the "****". :rofl: :rofl:

Bout spit my grape juice out readin this thread. Awesome. Haha. Buy the poo in a bag yo.

:rofl: Yoooose guys are too funny! everybody knows you can't follow them around and 'collect' it. They have to be "trained" to use the "casting box" like cat and their litter box.

:rofl:

thanks for the chuckle friends...HAppy tuesday

You guys... language barrier..

Very funny stuff though.

Budgrower, you buy the **** in a bag at the store where you buy nutrients..or maybe on the internet. It is really good stuff for our plants

bubbles.jpg

one turd at a time....

dont forget the headlamp.

training them to go in the worm box requires that one trainer from oversees.
plus they dont listen.

4u2sm0ke said:
thanks for the chuckle friends...HAppy tuesday
happy tuesday to you too !

soil :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rosebud said:
You guys... language barrier..

Very funny stuff though.

Budgrower, you buy the **** in a bag at the store where you buy nutrients..or maybe on the internet. It is really good stuff for our plants

ya i knw where to buy it from but i didnt wat the hek ist

Latest posts

Back