Stealth CFL 1st Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asianstoner

Reaction score
Well, I finally did it. Been working on this the past few days and now I'm just waiting for the seeds to arrive form Attitude.

4 x 42 Watt CFL's
12" x 16" x 30"

Let me know what you guys think!

Snapshot_20111129_6.jpg

Snapshot_20111129_5.jpg

Snapshot_20111129_4.jpg

Looks good, I think you'll have some troubles keeping that stealth, smell might be an issue? What are you going to do for ventilation and heat control?

Well, i might mount another fan right next to the lights blowing on them and I have a little hole in the bottom for passive air movement. Although, i know this wont be enough.. I'm still trying to fix that.

I'm hoping smell won't get too bad, it's in my basement where nobody usually goes and it's pretty big basement so I guess i'll just be playing by ear for that.

Looks good but you will def need some way of venting the hot air out of your grow cab. The hot air will just build up in there and you will be looking at some pretty high temps.

Maybe a small fan to suck the heat out the back, passive holes where you can so you can get air flowing through at a good rate?

You could actually get a 3" computer fan to mount on the back then go to the fish store and buy some charcoal net filters that is made to go in the fish tank filter, and rig up a way to hang the filter so that the air blowing out of the cab blows through the filter. I use them on small stuff and they work really good. Just don't last real long though on bigger stuff. Then just drill some holes in the bottom to let in fresh air as the old air is exausted. :)

What strain have you got coming from Attitude?

Hey, thanks for all the great ideas. I think I'm going to get the computer fan and put it up top for exhaust.

I have coming Afghan Kush Ryder, I've been waiting for a while now.. Its been 13 days since i placed the order and I'm starting to get frustrated. I also just placed an order for Auto Blueberry

Just be sure there's no light leaks from any holes you put in!

Latest posts

Back