A.k.a. Greenybeanymeany Grow #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah looks looks like she was enjoying life. To bad but you do what you have to right.

You did what you felt you were required to do.

I have to say, DAMN, she was trained WELL! Look at that lower split you had going and how clean your under skirt was. You, sir, get an A... ok? You get an A for listening and learning so freaking well mate. You will reap those rewards of knowledge attainment, soon enough my friend..

...soon enough..

And don't even get me started on the thought of how much she would've produced.

If I had to guess, it looks like she was gearing up to give you 3-6 wholes. Depending on many factors.

Yea SB, that would have been hard for me to chop to bro, she looked good and you were cooking her just right. You have not lost the knowledge, you just lost a bit of pot...plus when you get back to it, you will be better, have a successful start and by this stage next time she will be twice the girl this one would have ever been.

Yeah, now you can have your room ready before it's too late, next time. :aok: Let's look to the future.

Move the FUNK out..asap!! :D

honestly ya its always better to take it down then deal with the consequences! i once moved a massive scrog from my small basement suite in the middle of the night to a safe spot when a sudden inspection arose and after i moved it back had some other mishaps and had to take it down anyway :( but its all better than the man coming in and taking it and then sending you to con college haha!

honestly ya its always better to take it down then deal with the consequences! i once moved a massive scrog from my small basement suite in the middle of the night to a safe spot when a sudden inspection arose and after i moved it back had some other mishaps and had to take it down anyway :( but its all better than the man coming in and taking it and then sending you to con college haha!

lol yeah once happened in an apartment i owned they asked for building inspection the sort to see if anything had been changed in the sectioning of the homes, i chose to move them in mid flowering at night to another place where i hung the light above them with no venting and i handwatered them till the end must have lost 2/3 the yield it sucked i took precautions hoping this never happens again

lol yeah once happened in an apartment i owned they asked for building inspection the sort to see if anything had been changed in the sectioning of the homes, i chose to move them in mid flowering at night to another place where i hung the light above them with no venting and i handwatered them till the end must have lost 2/3 the yield it sucked i took precautions hoping this never happens again

ya i had the same issue basically ended up with what i feel was about a third of what i should have gotten and then i had to hook up my buddy for letting me keep it at his spot for a bit ... needless to say it was the best run ive ever had. also taught me a lesson that a few smaller plants are alot easier to hide than one giant **********. but i just loves me a good scrog!

sucks about the grow man :( what did ya think of the mars LED before ya had to take things down?
Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you(or anyone), I fell asleep in mid reply LOL.

Dude, I went from CFLs to this light, and within days it was mind blowing. I am so glad I listened to DGF and got it. The website says to keep it 18-24 inches from the tops during veg, but I was in a 2x2x4 tent, and I quickly ran out of room. And I noticed that when it got closer than 14" the thing started going into rapid growth. Seemed bushier and just like it got massive in a few days.

Now it says 12-16" I believe for flower, and its a full spectrum light good for veg and flower, and the led lenses are in different angles, so the height depends on the spectrum your plant is receiving.

Check out DGFs current journal for the mars II's results.

With that being said, I don't foresee myself to grow with an hps or anything but LED in the future.

Yeah looks looks like she was enjoying life. To bad but you do what you have to right.
Yep, it sure does suck. It does take a heap of worry off of me though, that's for sure.

The funeral is tomorrow(technically today) at 4:20pm, you know what to bring :)

You did what you felt you were required to do.

I have to say, DAMN, she was trained WELL! Look at that lower split you had going and how clean your under skirt was. You, sir, get an A... ok? You get an A for listening and learning so freaking well mate. You will reap those rewards of knowledge attainment, soon enough my friend..

...soon enough..

If I had to guess, it looks like she was gearing up to give you 3-6 wholes. Depending on many factors.

Yep, she was trained pretty well. At the last watering, I had actually trimmed up the lower stuff a little better. The in-laws said for sure they wanted her, and I waited 3 days and decided to chop it since they obviously weren't in a hurry.. I also started thinking about how I'd handle my led being broken.. And I don't think they would have liked me saying they had to buy me another. Lol. The can grow their own from seed if they truly want, and I'll help them if they do.

Enough rambling on them..

Thank you for all of your teachings [emoji3]
I can't wait to grow again!

And by 3-6 wholes do you mean ounces?(seems like that's obviously what you were saying lol)

Yea SB, that would have been hard for me to chop to bro, she looked good and you were cooking her just right. You have not lost the knowledge, you just lost a bit of pot...plus when you get back to it, you will be better, have a successful start and by this stage next time she will be twice the girl this one would have ever been.
Oh it was very hard. Lol. My wife was for it until I cut it. And then she chewed me out for "wasting money and time" but she shut up when I reminded her nothing else needed tossed. Lol.

I do believe my next grow will be great, even though I fully intend to start the next one in DWC, which will be completely new to me. I hope you will show up in that grow journal too!

Yeah, now you can have your room ready before it's too late, next time. :aok: Let's look to the future.

Move the FUNK out..asap!! :D
FOR SURE! I already have my wife on board with moving. Now I just gotta make sure I have a minimum of 1500(2000 possibly) in my account in September, so I can move to a different place with landlords that have a different occupation lol. My credits not in the shape to go get a home loan. I made too many stupid choices between the ages of 18-20.

CON COLLEGE! Lol I like that. But yeah, that's no joke. Certainly better to undo a few months of work than to pay with a 6-12month MINIMUM stay in a place with metal toilets lol. Not to mention the mark on the record.

I imagine that would suck lol.

What blows the most right now, is a good little harvest would save me some cash for the moveout lol.

I would say all in all, I smoke maybe 2g in a week(very estimated because I rarely smoke alone) and my wife is up to about 12-14g a week lol. I'm buying a half oz every week. Decently priced though, $125. A year ago I would've paid 200-220 for a half. But the quality of what I am getting isn't quite what I was getting a couple months ago. But it beats going through someone that goes through someone and waiting hours for a few grams lol

you said it man metal toilets are no good haha. glad to hear you are happy with LED's! i made the switch a few years back and i dont think ill ever be going back either.

you said it man metal toilets are no good haha. glad to hear you are happy with LED's! i made the switch a few years back and i dont think ill ever be going back either.
Lol. I've only been near the metal toilets for 2 days, and I don't intend to spend anymore time with 'em haha.

And yep, they are quite neat, that's for sure. Only downer is the purpleish pinkisk color you see when you snap photos. Its not as bad to the naked eye, but cameras on the other hand.. If I wanted decent pictures to upload here, I had to drag her out of the tent. DGF Bought some glasses that eliminates that, and I believe he puts em over his camera too, and it looks like regular lighting. They seem pretty cool, but I can't remember what they are called. I just know they are pricey, but it would probably be worth it.

It never hurt my eyes or anything being under the light for long periods, but it did drive me up the wall at how yellow everything was for a few minutes after zipping the tent back up lol

Now it says 12-16" I believe for flower, and its a full spectrum light good for veg and flower, and the led lenses are in different angles, so the height depends on the spectrum your plant is receiving

Pffft, look at YOU go! Mate, if you read the beginning of this journal, and your last journals... and now what you're saying.. hahaha, night and day. Good one! :aok:

And by 3-6 wholes do you mean ounces?(seems like that's obviously what you were saying lol)

Yep :)

My wife was for it until I cut it. And then she chewed me out for "wasting money and time"

Bwahahhahaha!!

I fully intend to start the next one in DWC, which will be completely new to me. I hope you will show up in that grow journal too!

If I'm around, I'm there for ya Schooly! :aok:

My credits not in the shape to go get a home loan. I made too many stupid choices between the ages of 18-20.

I'm almost 33 years old, and just now recovering from my 18-20 year old STUPID choices. We live, we grow, we learn, we love.

I also, will not be going back to HPS :aok: :D Love the LED's

If I wanted decent pictures to upload here, I had to drag her out of the tent

Get another (simple CFL) light in there for when you take pictures! Turn the LED off, take pics with CFL on, then boom.. back to it :aok: Or, just turn the light off, and use your cameras flash. This is what I do. I used to take pics in HPS lighting, because I could edit that out in Lightroom on the computer after. But this pink sh!t... DAMN! lol Can not seem to edit that out of pics

DGF Bought some glasses that eliminates that, and I believe he puts em over his camera too, and it looks like regular lighting. They seem pretty cool, but I can't remember what they are called. I just know they are pricey, but it would probably be worth it.

Hah, yeah I did those pics mostly to show people it's 100% correction :D Now, I just take pics with the flash or another light. They are called Method 7's and are $80.

It never hurt my eyes or anything being under the light for long periods, but it did drive me up the wall at how yellow everything was for a few minutes after zipping the tent back up lol

Yeah, it's quite intense looking away after looking in the pink for awhile. It's rather comical though after a few minutes of looking into the room, the light turns into "white light" ... I start to question if they are even working right. Well, I did for the first few days of noticing this, but found out my eyes were just attenuating.

Pffft, look at YOU go! Mate, if you read the beginning of this journal, and your last journals... and now what you're saying.. hahaha, night and day. Good one! :aok: .
:) I had some excellent help!

If I'm around, I'm there for ya Schooly! :aok:

Well, if all goes as planned, I'll be back at it in September or October, so I really hope you are still around!

I'm almost 33 years old, and just now recovering from my 18-20 year old STUPID choices. We live, we grow, we learn, we love.

That's no joke lol. Fortunately, my only debt outside of medical is down from 5,000 to 1,500, medical debt is only a slight mark, but even those are under 5,000. So I should be in good shape before long.

I also, will not be going back to HPS :aok: :D Love the LED's

Get another (simple CFL) light in there for when you take pictures! Turn the LED off, take pics with CFL on, then boom.. back to it :aok: Or, just turn the light off, and use your cameras flash. This is what I do. I used to take pics in HPS lighting, because I could edit that out in Lightroom on the computer after. But this pink sh!t... DAMN! lol Can not seem to edit that out of pics

Hah, yeah I did those pics mostly to show people it's 100% correction :D Now, I just take pics with the flash or another light. They are called Method 7's and are $80.

Method 7s, I knew there was a number 7 involved. Lol.

And yep, I was turning em off and using flash, but they still would be a bit fuzzy if I didn't just pull them out. The cfl idea seems like a good idea though, I may just do that next round.

Yeah, it's quite intense looking away after looking in the pink for awhile. It's rather comical though after a few minutes of looking into the room, the light turns into "white light" ... I start to question if they are even working right. Well, I did for the first few days of noticing this, but found out my eyes were just attenuating.
LOL, I never got concerned about that because all the other lights around were yellow, so I knew it was from my eyes adjusting.

they still would be a bit fuzzy if I didn't just pull them out

This is because they need to be "pre lit" as your sensor on your camera isn't the most "advanced" hah :) Use a high powered flashlight to light your area when snapping pics or something homie :aok:

And funny, everything is green for me, not yellow! Must be the spectrum of house lights you have? Interesting! :)

This is because they need to be "pre lit" as your sensor on your camera isn't the most "advanced" hah :) Use a high powered flashlight to light your area when snapping pics or something homie :aok:

And funny, everything is green for me, not yellow! Must be the spectrum of house lights you have? Interesting! :)
Yep, well I snap the pics in my phone. Lol. I'm sure I'll devise a way to take good picture in the tent next round

And that is strange. It could be the spectrum, or maybe you're eye adjust different, or maybe if I stayed under the led longer my eyes would see green. I don't believe I was ever under them more than 20 mins at a time.

Latest posts

Back