4x4 Tent Party

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TangieDank

Everything i say is fake
Reaction score
4x4 tent
1000 watt hps
#7 smart pot with promix hp + worm castings
3 DNA - Tangie
2 Barneys Farm - Tangerine Dream
1 Rocca Berry

All from clones taken around christmas
R/0 water and green planet nutrients on this one

Day 1 of flower

p.s. the purple buckeye is in the mail cant wait any longerr:woohoo:

View attachment 038.jpg

View attachment 041.jpg

gl m8 i started in dirt will never go bak more green mojo to the dirt growers. will be around good luck on teh diff strains
:ccc:

Looking good brother positive vibes all the way for the grow and the gear!
I'm still waiting for my purple buckeye Monday will either be a letter or beans.
Glad you came back to MP Bro .

i personally like to stay with one strain in my sets, but i like the multi strains threads mojo

yeah cant smoke the same meds for months at a time :) . but ya the grow would be better if it was all same clones/strains as they grow/stretch almost the same .

ya i like it cause i can run one 55 gal res and not wory about how they are all gonna react to the same nutes

Looking darn near filled to me!

Good luck on a healthy flower cycle!

:)

Is that 8 sativa plants in a 4x4 tent?
Looking good bro keep up the updates.

5 sativa. 1 btm left is rocca berry from you stank lol . the slowest growing and its got spider mites .

Bummer on the mites:(

Good luck

OK now, I`m here to see something and the something I see looks really good. I like growing multiple strains too, makes things interesting. Likewise, do not like using the same strain all the time. Green mojo to ya.

5 sativa. 1 btm left is rocca berry from you stank lol . the slowest growing and its got spider mites .

mites are horrible to fights, pick a plan of attack i'd chuck the one you know has em in hopes of slowing the infestation but act fast b4 they fuq your whole grow. been thru this and not fun. GL Green Mojo to death with the mites!

Yeah i just sprayed it with some stuff from local hydro shop. Good news is my house is infested with lady bugs. bad news is, I see signs on all plants because of the screen. so fingers crossed ......Still waiting on the purple buckeye from last drop to arrive on my doorstep....not happy

dude get the lady bugs in there, check first. but i think they eat em mites best defense is a live offense screw treatment if LBs eat em grab em up

dude do nothing with the PBE till you are 100000% sure u get rid of the mites. I had em i bleached every thing got a new tent and well we shall see OD is great less mites lol

Sorry about the mites man, SNS 209 is what I used in the soil, they also have SNS 217 I think for spraying on the plant itself. I got by with just the 209, I does take a few days to work it's way into the plant though, so in the meantime you have to keep fighting them off until the 209 starts working. That is where the 217 would come in handy.
Hope you get your Buckeye seeds .

Must have misread lol.

Latest posts

Back