Critical super silver haze 4x4 tent grow w scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking awesome. Have you noticed the smell starting to get more pronounced now. The smell from mine reminds me of a canna short bread cookies I'm expecting it will have a very strong smell once flowering kicks in. You have done a great job filling that area up. I didn't want to fill all my area up just so i can see how it grows and stretches. Most likely will try the cssh another time and try some different training methods.

Skunky and lemon pledge

Some pics.
First is the auto purple haze....big fat colas that will be filling in. Im not too thrilled however. She isnt anywhere near frosty enough for me. The jack herer auto is frosty but due to it being blocked out by the purple haze isnt getting enough light. It is also 3 weeks behind thepurple haze. They have both been somewhat neglected and the ph has swung violently lately. I might just chop them and make rso soon. The critical tent is looking good. Although i had a flood in the room due to one of the drainages being blocked up. If you run flood and drain part of your daily maintenance should be clearing your drain lines. A lesson i have forgotten between grows.
So, pics....

View attachment 20161223_110402.jpg

View attachment 20161223_110409.jpg

View attachment 20161223_110429.jpg

View attachment 20161223_110326.jpg

View attachment 20161223_110324.jpg

Day 14 of flower. The bud sites are stacking nicely and the canopy is very full. I need to open it up by tying over some of the tops. This will also keep the canopy even. I dont know how much more stretch i will get as it hasnt stretched as much as i feared. That may be due to the heavy defoliation i did after week 1. That can slow or stunt some growth. I shouldn't need to do any more defoliation until day 21 when i will clear out the undergrowth again. The auto purple is needing tied up every day as the tops keep falling over. It will be adding on a lot of weight these next two weeks. I will prob make rso out of it. These next 40 to 50 days will be interesting.
So...pics

View attachment 20161226_102904.jpg

View attachment 20161226_102913.jpg

View attachment 20161226_102808_HDR.jpg

I will post some filtered shots of the tent tonight to show the leaf color.

wow, I have about the same timing of our crops
f9ce5c33fda21e69a40b9eaaed2a344f.jpg
e7077ed16d5f6c65d216274b01e9670f.jpg
I never used a scorg but I'm trying it out now home made I'll be following along[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

What strain is that? Looks nice and healthy...good luck to you

Hey Lesso, thanks for sharing all the pics.

Things are coming along quite nicely for you I see.

Glad your stretch hasn't been as much as you anticipated.

All I see are loads and loads of flowers forming a lovely canopy!

Your auto's look good to me too.

Following along.

peace :)
Thanks...im really pleased so far.

i am pulling up a chair, Lesso

Tuck job completed last night. Almost all of the tops are pointing up towards the light again. When i separated them out it was buds on buds. That was the last time i tuck this grow. Im going to letthe remainder of the stretch do its thing. At day 42 or so i will clear the undergrowth again. I already see some shoots under the canopy. There is zero usable light getting through so nothing good will grow there.

View attachment 20161229_114209.jpg

View attachment 20161229_114255.jpg

View attachment 20161229_114308.jpg

My 4x4 space is jam packed. I only had 2 open squares way in the corner. I have that carpet of bud that im looking for. These next 6 weeks will be fun.

that is awesome. did a scrog a couple of times. i was told by the breeder of my last couple of grows that the strain did not like scrog so i didn't. got really good results when i did scrog. maybe i will try it again this grow after seeing yours. thanks,

that is awesome. did a scrog a couple of times. i was told by the breeder of my last couple of grows that the strain did not like scrog so i didn't. got really good results when i did scrog. maybe i will try it again this grow after seeing yours. thanks,
So far i like it. I have grown a couple of strains that did not react well to training. These sativa dom strains are tailor made for scrog i think.

Hey Lesso, looking great. Here's my cssh day 14 of 12/12. Stretched a bit since last time. Was looking a bit pale over Christmas so i was feeding every second day for the last 6 days. I'm in coco with about 25% perlite. I hand feed and would do feed/water every 2 days. She was very hungry so i was giving a feed every second day and about half a gallon of water in between. 1.6 on ec and ph at 5.8. I'm very happy with how it had turned out so far. Still a newbie and starting to 'read' the plant a lot better. Will keep you posted with some more updates every week or so if any one is interested.

View attachment 20161230_180301.jpg

Looks good 400. I will be surprised if you dont pull a 100 grams off of that plant. I like to keep a little extra nitrogen through the stretch. Once thats done i back off the N. That keeps them nice and green through the growth spurt.

Thanks for the advice. I gave a feed just after taking that picture but didn't add any nitrogen because the colour is looking pretty good, a few lighter leaves on the top but some darker ones at the bottom lol. The stretch seems to have slowed down now but i will be keeping a close eye. My last plant i grew (bubble bomb) wanted a lot less feeding but at about 5 weeks flower it started to yellow up a bit, it was chopped at 11 weeks. I have been more vigilant earlier on this time around. All in all though i am very impressed with the cssh.

Latest posts

Back