A quick question!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420usagrow

Hey there. I growing in a Homebox S growtent under a 400 watt air-cooled hood vented with a 465cfm fan to my closet attic. I am starting a grow (hope to finish this time!).
Due to algae issues that wouldn't go away, I had to get rid of my old DWC system and start fresh.
I have an issue, I had germed two fem Flying Dutchman G Force seeds before I got my new system. So I have 4 Lowryder #2 x AK 47 seeds in with the FDs. They are only a couple of days from germ.
Here is my dilemma, I know that I should use my Dutch Master Advanced Grow for the first 3 weeks, and as the Lowryders begin to flower I was going to switch completely to Advanced Bloom, but I am wondering how this will affect the growth of the 2 FDs. Should I keep the grow/bloom mix at 50/50? I also foliar feed with Dutch Master Penetrator and Folitech Grow and Bloom. My focus is getting the Lowryders to the end and if I can't keep the other seedlings alive that is okay! Thanks for any input!! 420usagrow

Latest posts

Back