1st Time H A R V E S T! A growers respect.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A very good day to all.
Ive done my time and finally gave her the chop today :D The buds are exactly what i thought i would get. Dense, and egg sized. I started 1 clone at 10 inchs for the experience and learnt alot. Trimming was fun cause i got to see my actual bud size. It STINKS in here! Grow 2 has all ready begun
With all that off my chest i would like to thank everyone. THANK YOU!
Thanks for answering my Q's and teaching me
Thanks for dealing with my ignorance (growing & site rules)
Thanks for making me laugh and listening to my stupid jokes
and last but not least
Thanks for making a complete stranger feel welcome. :D

p.s. Im workin on pics, my Wii wont do it and my friends are sketchy. But i'll see what i can do.

Congrats cc.:clap: I know exactly how you feel.:banana: I enjoyed my time about a month back. Its an awesome feeling to have a good plant go all the way to harvest. I lost a few along the way to stupidity,:doh: but thanks to MP, I was able to salvage a couple girls....:yay:

Keep it growin and we're waitin on them pics. Good luck on round 2 and stay safe!:aok:

Tell your friends to not sweat the petty things, just pet the sweaty things. ...Good stuff, brah...I'd love to see some nugz, won't have any myself for a short spell. :( Oh, hell...life grows on...Have a great one and give us a smoke report sometime, dude. Take Care. Be Safe. Stay Stoned.

Latest posts

Back