I've been growing for about 5yrs, but Ive never

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

rickyd

posted on a forum before, so if I make any mistakes let me know. It only to me twenty min. to post this. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing. later.

welcome to MP!! i'm sure your experience will be able to lend some good advice here. there's a lot of really good folks here, and tons to learn and share.

enjoy!! :48:

Welcome to MP. With 5 years of growing under your belt i'm sure you can teach us all a few things. Hope you enjoy the site.

welcome to mp. enjoy and learn a lot oe then you know now.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

welcome to MP,the best MJ growing site on the net.also the best damn bunch of people from all over the world.

welcome I'll be asking some questions. I'm waiting for some seed. And I hope to grow some weed indoors and out doors. Not for sale but personel use so I don't have to buy it from anyone else. If i happen to get like a pound. then I would store it away in a safe place and when I need some i can get some. I'll quit growing untill I run out then grow a little more when the time comes. I like to grow it but i would like it much much more if it was legal...

You'll get the hang of it...

:smoke1: :farm: :smoke1:Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :smoke1: :farm: :smoke1:

Gb

well the fun of growing indoors............i am on my first indoor grow. an its the best hobby i ever had. wellcome to the site, lots of info on here on how to grow.

Best people, and we OWN at growing. We know all the SECRETS that you weren't let in on :hubba:

That is, because we have plenty of amazing growers on this sitee....And we all want to HELP YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING!

Latest posts

Back