Simple answers from some experienced growers.

• Thread starter /\/\Blunted BoB/\/\
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

/\/\Blunted BoB/\/\

Alright so i'm a noob at the whole growing thing but i'm in the process of growing my first plants. Pretty soon i'll be looking to purchase a hydro system? something that will almost run it self to Maximum potential i hope lol. I'm right now looking at this hXXp://www.stealthhydroponics.com/pr... d21c9eebd7a8 But i've been told in some other threads that maybe an Ebb and Flow hydro setup would work much better?

I really need some Good solid input on this guys cause i don't want to Waste my money, thanks :48:

I like ebb and flow. I like deep water culture. little easier for the noob to use. cheap too. give you time to save some money on lights then a flood table/flow.. thats the route i would take. to start out and get some good crops..
Turky Neck would be a good one to talk to about Ebb , so would Mass producer. he also has a good DIY cloner you should make.
If you want to go DWC talk to Hemp Goddes.
Also read my links below for a little Hydro INfo

I've heard of DWC systems. What exactly is the difference?

/\/\Blunted BoB/\/\ said:
I've heard of DWC systems. What exactly is the difference?

While Ebb & flow floods the tray for a pre determined amount of time it does empty of the majority of the nute solution for the majority of the time. Where as a DWC (Direct Water Culture) is closer to that breathable water from the Abyss. you have air stones that put O2 in the water that allows the roots to breath without drowning.

I am working on a fog system that may just surprise people once I get it figured out. Check it out in my signature. just to keep your options open. :D :D

I've heard of fogponics! i bet u get some pretty bud haha

I've heard of fogponics! i bet u get some pretty bud haha

This is my first grow ever. I have had some lost crops but that was all due to bad info from the Nute company, but that is all resolved and now it is clicking along like gang busters. so I may get this bunch to crop, GODS willing.

All because you're apart of this site. Well i hope everything goes swell my friend..do you have a journal?

E&F all the way.....i used GH 3 part and my plants blasted off ...very big, very fast...it was my first hygrow too

All because you're apart of this site. Well i hope everything goes swell my friend..do you have a journal?

Its all in my signature. search for elven and you will find my builds and my journal. :D

Latest posts

Back