overgrow iceland :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icegrower

Reaction score
hey there im a total freshman in here, just recently registerd as a member in here, and i must say that im inpressed of all the knowhow and info that one can find in here:)
myself i have been growing for quite a few years and if been quite active helping others to beguin and such.

big ups to this comunity,
best regards.

thanks thanks :)
there is awesome amount of information in these threads, i just wish i had known about mp sooner...

but hey, better late then never:)

by the way, can anybody tell me how to put those pics and stuf under your posts, as well as how to put in the list of what one is growing and has grown before:)
can you lika copy paste it or do you hafe to type it in all the time:)
best regards one noob:)

ohhh my thats some bad spelling hehe:) from me that is:)

Welcome glad to have you here, if your viewing this right now scroll up to the top of the screen and click on user cp on the left hand side, that will allow you to edit your signature and avatar.

Hello Iceland!
Enjoy reading and posting around!
Not much growing outdoors in Iceland I guess...
Are fans replaced with heaters in the grow room?
I lived in Norway for a while... Imagine Iceland a lot like it...

well as a matter of fact, farmers here in iceland recently started trial grows on hemp this passing summer, and the say that the climate here in the summertime is GREAT for hemp growing.

but now its wintertime hehe
and yea i have to use heaters at the moment, but i have a good one witch is a fan normaly and kicks in as a heating fan regularaly and maintains realy stable heat in my room..

but next summer i will do some outdoor gueirilla grow in tha countryside.....and boy do we have alot of countryside here:)

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Latest posts

Back