first timer with high expectations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highhopes1111

Reaction score
first timer here. Heres the lowdown

germinated 20seeds using paper towel method (5 white widows, 5 skunk #1, 10 nemesis) all successful within 48 hours, planted in plagron lite mix and put under 2 4' 40watt tubes with a 1 inch distance. All but 1 broke the surface within 48 hours, next day they all but 1 stood at least 1 inch tall, now on 4th day since breaking the surface they all (apart from that little runt) stand 3 inches tall with second set of leaves. Ive just moved them under 400 watt mh, With a decent distance between them and have starting using hesi supervit in the feeding water (I WILL BE USING THE COMPLETE HESI RANGE FOR THE GROW)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS IS HYPERTHETICAL AND IN NO WAY REAL, ALL INFO IS MADE UP FOR FUN

Welcome, sounds like you are well on your way. Maybe you should start a grow journal and keep us updated on the progress. Do you have all 20 under one mh? how big is your grow area?

Hope My Ww Turn Out Like Urs :d . Oh And Im Using Feminized Seeds. All 19 Are Under The 400 Mh (only Small Pots At The Mo, So Fit No Probs With Optimum Light)

good start my friend,question, wouldnt it be better if you got fem. seeds to start them off in the same pot that you are going to flower them in .... makes sense to me.... just my thoughts.... my bad bro, welcome to MP... glad to have you....

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Looks like you're off to a good start.
Looking forward to a grow journal...

:joint:
Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!
:joint:

Gb

Latest posts

Back