Very Big N00B :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadCityChaos

Curious Begginer
Reaction score
hey all, i am new to this site, and new to the growing scene. i was wondering if someone on here could point me to basically a start to finish "guide" of sorts, or walk me through the beginnings of it all. i was going to do a stealthy cfl grow, as space is fairly limited.

sorry for the noobieness, all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

knowldge is power.....here you will gain the knowldge that will give you the power to grow MJ........ read-read-READ.

site rules, then read the stickied posts, then search for whatever your interested in.

Haha thanks. Sounds like I have slot of research to do. I have heard of/ seen people growing in a comp case? Does anyone know anything about that? I.e. Pros /cons?

You can check out my whole awesome grow! J/K. :joint4: WELCOME!!! Check out Jorge Cervantes Grower's Bible if you can---that book will change your life and gives you most of the knowledge you need to grow. Otherwise, just poke around the site and be polite and you'll find what you need ;-)

hey, this may be a very basic question, but i havent been able to find it anywhere in detail. what is the lighting schedule for starting out a 4 germed seeds? light all the time, half on, half off, what? just curious. im about to start this out and want to make sure i dont mess up anything basic like that

thanks.

MadCityChaos said:
hey, this may be a very basic question, but i havent been able to find it anywhere in detail. what is the lighting schedule for starting out a 4 germed seeds? light all the time, half on, half off, what? just curious. im about to start this out and want to make sure i dont mess up anything basic like that

thanks.
Look in some of the "Grow Guides" found here--> http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

MadCityChaos said:

thanks.

Im sorry my friend but you need to do a lot of reading..but why im here light schedual for veg 18/6 or 24/7. Light for flower 12/12 or 10/14. however 12/12 is the Norm here. Please do yourself and plants a favor and spend this weekend reading threw the " resources" Tab..find some grow journals somewhat like yours and read them and ask them the questions..no sence asking me about Hydro when Im a soil grower..But first you need to learn the basics..Now I will help in anyway i can..But i wont read 4U:p

You don't need to apologize for being a newb here.

Just take the time to surf around and there are some grow guides, and hopefully you have seen at least one of them by now.
Just read read read.
Then if you still got Q's-just ask.
Oh yeah.........

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :watchplant:

Gb

Latest posts

Back