clones update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadracer

Reaction score
about a week ago I took 8 clones 4 silver pearl and 4 northernlights cross with some indica from last fall. all 4 of the northerns have huge roots and look great, the silver perls however arent looking so good and they were cut a day before. its only been 6 days for the northerns and 7 for the silvers. there is no sign of roots. can I pull them out and re dip them or should I just let them go??:tokie:

I would just let them go some strains take longer than others. But I never had sucess with the rooting hormones I made myself a bubble cloner and have had 100% sucess rate using it. Just look in the DIY section and you will see how easy it is to make one...take care..

I did look up that forum however I cant find a 3 gallon rubbermaid tote

quadracer said:
I did look up that forum however I cant find a 3 gallon rubbermaid tote

Home Depot has dark blue ones, at least around here. And the 'Rite Aid' type drug stores carry unusual sizes.

Well, it doesn't have to be a 3 gal container. You can adapt the plan to any size container.

Most clones take 2 weeks to root--are you saying you have huge roots after only 6 days?

I could not believe the root mass after 6 days unbeleivable!! just used clonex, and the rapid rooters

quadracer said:
I could not believe the root mass after 6 days unbeleivable!! just used clonex, and the rapid rooters

Well, you are doing something right then :D. For a clone to develop a good root mass in 6 days is great. Give the others time. It is not at all uncommon for a clone to take 2-3 weeks to show roots.

Latest posts

Back