5 gallon 6 bucket DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sup meds4me thanks for stopping in with advice instead of criticism.
The bigger plants itself are pretty branchy there smashed against the wall the smaller pk's and the white sharks had only 2 weeks veg so the bigger ones are over taking there space,it would be nice if the bigger ones just froze and smaller ones to stretch a lil so i can get a even canopy.Thanks for the advice ima go cut some leaves to open up some bud sites
buds are forming now so ill try to get a pic when lights go off tonight

Yeah mindzeye you aint lying about the stretch on this strain it doesnt grow anything like a indica there trying to overgrow the othger plants and the closet there real bushy! i got a gang of clones now just off the bottom of 2 plants ran out of rockwool cubes so rest are in water.Thanks for the heads up on the stretch stopping at 3 weeks ive pinched the length of the stems just 1 more week then i hope? haha
theres about 60+ here i stopped counting

DSC00126.JPG

I know all about the stretch..look at my Gigabud grow. I think alot of people misconstrue the stretch for plant size thinking they are ganna be lookin at a better yield when IME the extra height is counterproductive. Lot's of good advice here:) good luck.

ive grown this tall purposely we'll have to see about the yeild being less i guess.Take this as a test run for these strains in any case ill know what to do next time

Im starting to get what looks like nute burn on the top buds that have leaves growing out. a couple of pics are from 2 days ago.
and there still stretching hope it stops soon

DSC00136.JPG

DSC00138.JPG

DSC00139.JPG

DSC00140.JPG

DSC00142.JPG

DSC00143.JPG

there looking good except that i sprayed some diatomaceous earth,saw some mites the other day then i washed that off

DSC00144.JPG

DSC00145.JPG

DSC00146.JPG

DSC00147.JPG

DSC00148.JPG

looks like the stretch is over.;) ... just in time too, eh?...starting to put some nice bulk on raidernation...blow 'em up big man...:D ...

Thanks for checking in irish the pk's stop stretching there 3' tall now the bubba and the gws a little shoirter but they were stretching a little longer.
Hey look I got a problem with the ph dropping fast to 4.5 from 5.5 i read the topic post about the plants not feeding and the water could be dirty can cause ph to drop the gws and the smaller pk that doesnt get much light arnt dropping as fast as the bigger plants anybody else have any similar problems and have any answers regarding this problem?
besides that i could see why people say the pk doesnt yeild much it doesnt really connect all the way except the tops and the shoots are more vertical as of now there not close to done yet but hopefully ill get alot of secondary bud growth to get em fat the bubba has a more rounder shape to em and so does the gws its a cross of gws and bk (white bubba?) its showing alot of bk traits in the leaves and buds but it grows faster and branches out more in veg and it only had 2 weeks veg time

plants look great bro...

i have'nt ran into this problem , yet anyways...my ph always rises in first couple days after i do a change over. after that, it holds pretty steady...hmmm...

its kinda hard to pull them out now cuz the branches are tied up in there I thought i could get away with not doing that but ill do a rez change on all of them thanks and the leaves on the pk's up top are getting a lighter shade of green and some older leaves yellowing this too early? the bubba doesnt seem affected by anything it just keeps growing at a slow and steady pace

hxxp://xxx.youtube.com/watch?v=7gHtBkBXSAc
a video not a very good one

Raider,

I would suggest getting a pump with a small to medium hose to suck the solution out instead of trying to move the plants. Then you can refill the rez by slowly pouring the new solution either through the same opening you put the suction hose in or if that it is too little, through the grow medium.

Another refill option is to use a pump to move the solution from the mixing container into the rez putting the suction hose into the mixing container and the discharge hose into the rez. Be careful about using a high pressure or high volume pump because you could possibly injure the roots if the solution causes too much turbulence coming into the rez..

Good smoking man.

thanks don for helping me out your a veterano around here now haha
how bout this pump seems weak enough at 65gph how do i reverse it to suck nutes out cuz its submersible

pPETS-3764034t400.jpg

You can get a cheap pump for the end of a drill at home improvement stores.

Latest posts

Back