3 weeks after stopping chemicals and still not ready is this right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is normal in late flowering..Should'nt be long now...

here is what i took right now blocking the light the best i could

DSC02618.JPG

DSC02619.JPG

specialed said:
No sign of amber trichs yet but all leaves are dying and falling off is this right
take some more photos for us....in better light....non hps.

how about these do they help?
by the way the real ugly ones are the skunk ones not very rewarding was better off doing all kush's oh well next time:D

DSC02620.JPG

DSC02621.JPG

DSC02622.JPG

Good grief what have you been doing?
Those plants look to me to be well past their sell-by date! IMO you need to harvest them, well, about three weeks ago I should think...

The trichs are still milkey and 3 weeks ago i was told i still had another week to go. The tops are burnt though from lack of air on tops so you cant go by that part

Harvest them bub! They do look like they are past thier prime!

I have been drying a piece out in the microwave every couple days and trying it for 2 weeks and there is no potency to them. Is there any possibility they are not done or should i just pull em and take what i get from it?

No brother don't waste your bud in the microwave! Let it naturally dry, cure. Brother in my strongest opinion that puppy is done! But it sounds like your still unsure. Thats ok! Had a thai super skunk that and no kidding, was worse than that! When she gets to a certain point she's basicaly done, especialy if she's had some good damage. In my opinion everything in your pics says she's a bit past her date. If your still unsure you may wanna try this: Harvest one plant in stages. Take the main cola first followed by the under buds as they come along. Naturally dry your buds and give a bit of a cure to polish off the rough edges so to speak. By the time she's good and dry you'll have some good small or popcorn buds to sample, the rest in the cure jar! By letting them air dry and a good cure will bring out the full potental of your buds.

Not that i dont believe you I was just hoping they werent passed time. Im gonna pull them tonight. Should they have some kind of potency left in them or possibly just shot?

Yup there will be some goodness to em. Might be a bit rough. Like i said pull one or pull one in stages to make sure. This is your grow bubba! We're just here enjoying your photos!

went ahead and pulled two tonight they had to be on there way out because there are certain points that were drying out but it looks like it will not be a complete waste just hope its still enjoyable. thanks Chef I will take a picture tomorrow of them pulled. boy are my fingers sticky but i could tell where some parts where drying out

Ok bud that's what i needed to know! Go ahead and yank the rest, Like i said your gonna have some good smoke brother! Gonna be a bit rough but you'll fly! As far as nutes go, you can feed them till a week from being done then start your flush. Brother you succesfully grew your own! A waste of time...........hehehe!

cool at least it won't be a loss then. Cant wait to do it again maybe catch it a little sooner next time. but why would the trichs not be amber at this point then? I have 0 amber just milky ones

Also I put pictures up in my link for first grow.Thanks again guys and gals for all your help. After a couple weeks maybe I will go for grow two:eek:

Mj plants trich up when they want to. When you have that much damage to the leaves it slows everything down. Alot of people pull thier ladies with all cloudy and some pull whaen it's all amber, so you will have a chance to expirence different highs !

specialed said:
Also I put pictures up in my link for first grow.Thanks again guys and gals for all your help. After a couple weeks maybe I will go for grow two:eek:

Don't get discouraged man. My first grow was pretty much a bust to but now stuff is going much better for me! Just hang in there you will figure out what works for you.

Latest posts

Back