30% CLOUDY..... The day has arrived.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Skinx

StealthOrganicGreenthumb+
Reaction score
Well, folks, the glorious day for Plant # 1 (mystery strain) to be harvested. These pics were taken about 20 min after cutting her. More in a coupla days right before curing starts, then some after..............
Fox Farm Ocean Forest
Peruvian Bat Guano and Unsulphered Blackstrap Molasses during Veg (24/0)
Botanicare Pro series Bloom for Soil and Molasses during Flower (12/12)
Lights were the same T5 Full Spectrums from start to finish. I never switched to MH/HPS. ALL FLOURO.
Two x 100cfm fans in a tricked out Black and Decker Storage Unit (18"d x 32"W x 72"H)
ALL material, ALL, under 500 bones.....

H1.JPG

H2.JPG

H3.JPG

Grow was entirely FLOURO!!!!
6 x 24W full spectrum T5s.

Congrats on a fine harvest Capt. Tell ya what mang there is nothing better than FREE weed. What makes it even better is the fact that you grew it and it's FREE. ;)

congrats dude:woohoo: how long did you let her flower for? they look as if the calyx`s havenot swelled to there maximum yet,"IMHO".
although let us know how she smokes man.
good job.;)

Nice harvest there.So now the next report is the smoke report.Telling how it tastes and how good the high is.Just like TBG said.NOTHING LIKE FREE WEED!!!.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Flowered for 53 days. Trichromes were 70% clear, 30% cloudy. Wanted a very motivated head high. I know it probably could have gone another week or two, but it's my first plant, and I am anxious. Plant # 2 is due in about a week and a half, but I think I'll give her longer than this one.......

:eek: Made me feel guilty about just letting her go 8 weeks.....

Capt. Skinx said:
:eek: Made me feel guilty about just letting her go 8 weeks.....

Its easy to get anxious, but harvest day is allways a good day.
Good job.

oooh i carn't wait for mine to be ready, Not far off now . Happy shhmoking your yeild.

Yield is undetermined as of yet. Still waiting for them to dry. The cola weighed 89g WET......

Nice Harvest! I love Flouros!:headbang2: I use them myself. ENJOY IT!:joint: :smoke1: :48:

Capt. Skinx said:
Yield is undetermined as of yet. Still waiting for them to dry. The cola weighed 89g WET......
nice just 23 grams off from a quarter pound good job

My grow is completeky being done with flouros as well. I do not think this is a bad idea at all. My baby is thriving from them too. The grow might have taken longer but both you and I and every one else that is using flouros will reap a nice harvest as you have shown on this thread. Good stuff man. Let us know how she smokes;)

Latest posts

Back