Grow Journal: AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pretty sure this is about day 22 for most of them. they have fully adjusted to the nutes/big cubes and are in their permanent growing area.

lookin great i hope all keeps going good for your ladies

benamucc said:
how long are you planning to veg for?

dont have a set amount of time. just going to kind of see how things go and decide to flower when the time is right

storzbickel said:
pretty sure this is about day 22 for most of them. they have fully adjusted to the nutes/big cubes and are in their permanent growing area.

Very sweet looking greeners you got there :) What type of light do you plan to flower them under, HPS? Wattage? :)

akirahz said:
Very sweet looking greeners you got there :) What type of light do you plan to flower them under, HPS? Wattage? :)

1000w HPS

LOOKS GREAT.. are you watering by hand? or rather just dunking the cubes in the bucket?

storzbickel said:
Just dunking mate.

can i ask at what day you started nutes? about 15 days? im currently growing some and im at the same stage you are (15 days) but im nervous to start nutes. are you going like 1/4 strength or what? i have a thread about this in hydro but it seems hard to get anyone to answer. thanks

blunt said:
can i ask at what day you started nutes? about 15 days? im currently growing some and im at the same stage you are (15 days) but im nervous to start nutes. are you going like 1/4 strength or what? i have a thread about this in hydro but it seems hard to get anyone to answer. thanks

Yeah I started nutes on day 15 or in that area. Some of the bigger plants were telling me they were ready by the leaf tips lightening in color.

I am using Ionic nutes which are measured by EC so I don't have to muck around with ml/L or tsp/gal. I don't meausure volume, just splash some in til my meter reads my desired EC.

I think the. Bottle says 1.8 EC for most applications and right now I'm using 1.0. Does that give you an idea?

Very Very Nice, Hope things continue to good. You have very good advisors. Ill be watching. Thanks SALT

storzbickel said:

Great looking grow bro, they all must be females as I see they all have laid eggs :D Where did you get that meter? I like that it seems so simple as I have a simple mind, the KISS method.:holysheep: Here's some more Green Mojo for them.

I'ma Joker Midnight Toker said:
Great looking grow bro, they all must be females as I see they all have laid eggs :D Where did you get that meter? I like that it seems so simple as I have a simple mind, the KISS method.:holysheep: Here's some more Green Mojo for them.

thanks man.

good way to put it, this is the KISS method of gardening......

i got the meter off ebay, saved a couple bucks. but i think that most hydro shops or some gardening places may have it. Its useful, does more than EC if you need it to. Self Calibrates, very easy to use.

SALTROCK said:
Very Very Nice, Hope things continue to good. You have very good advisors. Ill be watching. Thanks SALT

thanks salt.

i sure do, you have a nice grow going on yourself. I like some of your ideas (i.e. pvc on the wall and your custom built tray is AWESOME!)

storzbickel said:
Yeah I started nutes on day 15 or in that area. Some of the bigger plants were telling me they were ready by the leaf tips lightening in color.

I am using Ionic nutes which are measured by EC so I don't have to muck around with ml/L or tsp/gal. I don't meausure volume, just splash some in til my meter reads my desired EC.

I think the. Bottle says 1.8 EC for most applications and right now I'm using 1.0. Does that give you an idea?

yes thats a great help. thanks for taking the time to answer and especially to send me a pm. i belong to other message boards with totally different subject matter and on those boards i am knowledgeable on the topics and always try to help the new people. the same doesnt always appear to be true on this board. perhaps im doing something wrong. if so it would be nice if one of the senior members would let me know what it is as its frustrating trying to learn and having nobody willing to help. thanks again

fed them last night, woke up this morning and they really bushed out. Some of them are starting to crowd eachother. Will probably need to put them in a larger tray to give the more space.

Some 5 point leaves starting to come in on a few on them too.

the side view reflects what i would call average height, some are shorter, some are taller but most are around this height. 12cm or so....4.5"

I moved some of them into another tray, so they all have a good amount of personal room.

i also added thicker covers so i dont need the rocks/eggs :) anymore.

Latest posts

Back