Grow Journal: AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see the ladies are doing great. Nice bright green color just how ya want them. Gonna get nice and full in there in another few weeks. ;) Great job as always mang keep it up.

Thanks mates,

My digital camera got destroyed during a previous grow. i have been using my iphone camera., its like 2mp, but the pics are decent for far away shots.

Absolutely no definition whatsoever for close ups. My bday is coming soon and ill have a new cam then so i can show you all some nice bud pics...probably preflower pics even.

believe me, id have the cam already but the wife claims she cant get me anything id really need, so im forced to wait it out.

I will try and post daily during these exciting 12/12 times!

So heres a couple more, they really shot up yesterday.

I have determined 1 female...woohoo! But the rest i was too high to be staring and and crap.

Still dont have a way to show you some signs of sex, soon tho.

Are you planning on using the MH for the entire flowering process??

benamucc said:
Are you planning on using the MH for the entire flowering process??

No, just for the inital weeks of 12/12 . Then it will be 1k HPS.

I am going out and getting one of those Thank for the TIP

So its been a couple days of 12/12. able to pick out 2 males, i pulled them aside until im 100% sure, but im pretty postive so its best to keep them away and free up some space.

gave the others more room, spotted 2 definite females as well.
i dont have any preflower pics like i said, camera issue still continues....

They are about 16" tall. moving along quickly.

Sorry if the pics are bad......:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:..... im out of my mind right now. :aok:

Coming right along and looking great. Hey mang your pics are pretty damn good considering your using an iphone camera. :aok:

Hey man, they are looking awesome...can't wait to see the buds you get from those ladies, they are so healthy and chipper! :) Great Job...and ya, your phone pics are great too!!!

Thank you , everyone for checkin out the grow and the compliments.

Lights just went on a short bit ago. I had pulled 2 females saturday and had them off to the side, i also determined the 2 females.

Today i have found what i believe to be my final count, 5 Females, 6 males. out of 11 seeds. They all made it this far and that is a very normal ratio. I just wasnt a lucky dog this time :eek:

but im happy. Im going to let the males chill in their homo pad for probably a couple more days so i can say they got a full week of 12/12 and ill be 100% sure by then.

I have a lot of work to do, so i snapped some quick pics. Most of the males are on the left but 2 were still in the drip trays at the time of the picture.

The solo pics are of the largest plant over all , which happens to be a female. (The 3 largest and the 3 branch crazy are all fems) . She is over 18" tall right now. :holysheep:

Sorry i dont have pictures of their sexual goods. just not capable enough. :hairpull:

Nutrients-Grow 1.4 EC
12/12 1000w MH

i failed to take pics last night/ this morning. But i killed off several males last night, 5 i believe.

Right now i have 4 females in the 2 drip trays, plenty of room. 2 males off to the side. Problem is tho, i think of of the females is really a male, but its slow on showing definite preflowers.

the pistils on the other fems are quite apparent to the naked eye tho.

Although my garden is dimishing, the females i do have are the biggest and bushiest plants i had.

Tonight i plan on getting rid of the males i have off to the side if they show enough sex to warrant so. Will try and post a pic update then.

All and all im left with 3 females.

Today i got rid of the rest of the males, and proceeded to flush the females with 5.8ph water.

When they are ready to be fed next, they will receive Ionic Bloom nutrients.

The pistils are very visible right now, but yet again, not to the camera.

Not much else right now...

Dam bro those plants look awsome 3 out of 10 isnt bad youll get around 8-9oz, I think. That will be great. GJ keep it up.

Thanks
SALT

So tons of changes since the last time i updated:

Ionic Bloom nutes were added earlier this week, still using 1.4 EC. (picked up where the grow nutes left off)

Those were added after a flush with phed water.

All plants have been put on a slab as you can see from the pics, the dripper system will be used from here on out. ( i get a break from hand dunking for a while ;) )

Ill be getting my new camera later on this week, so there will be some nice pics on the way soon.

The tallest plant is about 22" tall right now. Beautiful pistils.
They are still under the 1k MH for now....in some time i will switch over to the HPS.

Wow that is some fast growth you've had overall on there. Those babies grew up MIGHTY fast! Can't wait to see some bud development :D

Latest posts

Back