amazon aeroponic grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

starts very soon at wait for it..

PLANT KILLAS HOUSE

he has been informed he is on his last warning then im shipping all my stuff out of his house and use it all myself elsewhere:holysheep:

hes got the message at long last but only time will tell:rolleyes:

i added if the timer is ever out by even a few minutes then the grow show at his house is at an end:spit::hubba:

so here ya go folks

hoping for a whopper harvest from this.

amazon 32 site only doing 16 sensi star and will be putting 18 into system as i may have mixed up clones so bit hit and miss wont know until in flower.:cool::holysheep: if males ill be well and truly .nearly swore then.lol annoyed

enjoy.

pkj

so whatever roots and grows best is going into the 16 site amazon.:cool:

heres a pic of plant killas grow room with a few mods.:eek:

rvk fan is set on puling air into room instead of extracting as it was set as before.:ignore:

so enjoy and wish me luck:hubba:

THIS IS PLANT KILLAS GROW ROOM:confused:

enjoy dudes

pkj

the canes across the room are for netting to support the plants as the net pots on the 16 and 32 site aero lid are only 35mm net pots which isnt sufficient for them to stay upright imo.

better safe than sorry

pkj

nice setup, goodluck wit evrythng on this one mang!!!!

dmack and seattle

onwards and upwards folks

probably be putting clones in amazon this weekend:D

so enjoy

pkj

prop vents fully open as all well rooted just need a little kick up their ***'s to get going skywise.:holysheep:

lol

enjoy

pkj

is that a heater i saw in one of your pics? i am curious when and how you turn it on, is it controlled by thermostat or do you have it go on a timer. just wondering as i live in a cold climate and i may need to do this to keep my temps up too.

Thanks, S.S. Chronic

p.s. i like the self notes on the walls and equipment

lol yeh seattle i have oil filled radiator on a timer it comes on 1 hour after lights go off in flower room and switches off 1 hour before lights come back on.

self help notes are for my friend who has the grow at his house but if you peruse my gallery reffering to plant killas grows you will see im drawing the short straw each and every time i attempt a grow at his house.

lol

pkj

enjoy soon they move home to PLANT KILLAS:holysheep:

last ditch attempt then and i really really mean it this time if anything goes wrong move all my stuff from mates and do it myself as i think im getting pretty good at this growing lark now:hubba: :ignore:

pkj

hope 4 the best and prepare 4 the worst. goodluck mang!!!!

hey gangalama that sounds about right with my mate

lol

so filled the amazon res 2 hours ago with 2 ml per litre of canna aqua grow and 2 ml per litre of microbial and set cf at 11 and ph at 5.6

so in day or so clones go to the amazon house.

to die no doubt

lol

pkj

slight change of plan.

the clones in the aero propagator are crappy looking so they are being replaced with afghan haze x afghan skunk x super silver haze as they are well and truly rooted and showing sex and more importantly looking healthy as a healthy plant should look.

so i shall plonk the aero star plants into soil and flower myself asap.

update when done folks

pkj

when and if still alive they well the surviving plants go onto 12/12 flowering mode.:rolleyes:

enjoy;)

pkj

hey gangalama the plants have to be alive to actually reach the scrog net so keep ya fingers crossed.

lol

pkj

taken today and biggest clones ive ever taken to date and 9 crit mass and 7 power plant all for a friend or two in need:hitchair:

enjoy

effing nuthin

lol

being replaced with 16 bigger better clones as soon as they have rooted.:ignore:

these lot die tomorrow night.:holysheep: :fid:

lol

pkj

Latest posts

Back