Nirvana Gone WILD!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nova

Reaction score
Day #1​

So here i am, just finishing up a troubled Winter grow for the first time and bout to set off another, my 4th actually, Spring/Summer grow. So here's the lineup for this Spring/Summer season... (And the reason for Nirvana Gone WILD!!!!)

The Lineup....
  1. Nirvana - Misty
  2. Nirvana - Chrystal
  3. Nirvana - MasterKush
  4. Nirvana - White Widow
  5. Nirvana - Northern Lights
  6. Nirvana - Papaya

So there are the contestants for this season and the reason why this journal is named, haha! Im still waiting on 3 strains to arrive, but thanks to DR. CHRONIC, for hooking it up with an awesome delivery time, 3 days, and some killer prices as usual!

The medium for the babies, once they're ready to dive into their new homes is a mixture of....
  • Fox Farm Ocean Forest Sterile Soil (Base)
  • Sedge Peat
  • Sphagnum Peat
  • Perlite
  • Bone Meal
  • Feather Meal
  • Bat Guano
  • Seabird Guano
  • Rock Phosphate with Humates
  • Lime
  • Fossilized Kelp
Will post again with any progress shown by the already planted young'ns or when the others arrive and are ready for their try at life!

Till then...

CIAO!

Nova

Picture Order
Chrsytal Babies, Misty Babies, MasterKush Babies, Open-Air Greenhouse

chrystal.JPG

misty.JPG

masterkush.JPG

greenhouse1.JPG

greenhouse2.JPG

that is a GREAT setup man and nice choice of budssss :D I think you'll do just fine with this one... Mind if I pull up a sofa? :p

eskodaboss said:
i started 2 days ago catch me if u can lol ! keep em green

It's on bruddah man! Im gonna be feeding my beauties FoxFarm nutes....I got a 175w MH and a 1000w HPS that i could use to catch up here, but im gonna take my chances with mother nature and keep it real on this side! Im stoned as ****, lol!!!!

Thorn: No worries man, pull up the Lay-Z-Boy and take a load off! Beer?

Looks great Nova. Make sure to keep us posted on those ladies. Heard great things about nirvana so Im sure you will be happy when harvest time comes. Good luck and take care my friend.

Nova said:
Thorn: No worries man, pull up the Lay-Z-Boy and take a load off! Beer?

Damn right! Get the beers in, I'll have a San Miguel :D Got some smoke on the way too :D:D

:peace:

Nova, I love your outdoor set-up. I want to try something similar...
That is awesome. Good luck to you and I will put your journal subscriptions. I'll pull up a chair also... Rum and Coke and a pinch of lime please.:rolleyes:
Hoping to see more photos of your girls and of the cool carpentry.
:watchplant:

Timmyjg6 said:
How do you have your grow area?...

What do ya mean?

That whole grow area cost me around $300 to build, about $100 for the wood, $100 for the poly bi-carbonate roofing, and another $100 in screws and miscallenous stuff. That's not including the beer though, you add the beer in there it shoots up to about $450, LOL!

No progress yet, still waiting for the new babies to arrive in the mail and for the ones planted to pop! We will see, just went out and bought some new nutes, FoxFarm Grow Big. i was using FloraNova Veg Juice before, worked great but was very thick, like molasses.

Its really nice, So your light source is the sun? My bad, i thought you had a out door grow room complete with lights. Do you only grow out door's?

Timmyjg6 said:
Its really nice, So your light source is the sun? My bad, i thought you had a out door grow room complete with lights. Do you only grow out door's?

No, my open-air greenhouse was two seperate rooms i converted. I grew for the first time indoors this past winter, which was a pain. We had some terrible storms that knocked out the power and winds that ripped the siding off the greenhouse, just too much of a pain.

So now i only grow with the sun! The sun is by far your best resource for light, i think!

I will probably still veg in the winter so when Feb comes i have some solid trees to stick out there that will grow HUGE! As far as trying to veg and flower during the winter, i wont!

Nova

nice looking grow nova.. wouldnt recomend the papaya , its not that great.. unless its a personal taste preference or somthing , ive smoked papaya on several occasions and would compare it to a mid grade street weed and would rather just grow a bag seed plant just my opinion tho!

rest of those strains are killer tho =) cant wait to see chrystal and WW! now those are some potent strains

oh and ya the sun totally owns even 2000w of HPS lol especially in certain parts of the world.. cant wait to see what you come up with!

So the grow has OFFICIALLY started! All 6 strains planted! (Pic Below!)

Working our way from the back line to the front line....
  • Nirvana - Chrystal
  • Nirvana - Misty
  • Nirvana - MasterKush
  • Nirvana - White Widow
  • Nirvana - Papaya
  • Nirvana - Northern Lights
Will post again with any new additions....

Nova​

CIMG0577.JPG

congrats, i love those little peat pellets , havnt got a seed to sprout in um yet as ive only tried twice but there nifty indeed!

heres some Green MOJO! to help those little babys sprout and become some BBW's

great looking set up..il be pulling a chair up to watch this 1 ,, interesting stuff..:) :)

Latest posts

Back