Just smoked some moldy weed: a report ITT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeybear

Reaction score
well this started awhile back in april/may-ish when i picked up this bit of bud. what i didnt know about it was that it was really wet, so i just left it in its sealed container for a day or two. i come back and i look at it wondering, wow, did my weed just go uber on me and grow more trichromes?! :batman:

after intense scrutiny, i say, **** it! i then smoke my other buddha :joint:

i throw the bunk weed into a fresh ziplock, ZIPPED, and then forgot about it in my fridge... until now!

after being low and dry for far too long, i have decided to take the plunge :bong2:

as of 20 mins, im feeling kinda of like this :lama:

ill let you guys know if my lungs collapse! (or if any other moldy weed horror stories occurs to yours truly! i will, though, be water curing the bud shortly, never fear)

if youre willin to risk dying of inhalation of mold just to get high....id say its time to quit smokin weed.i'd never put my life in danger just to get a 2 hour high....NEVER. i was amazed when i read this

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
if youre willin to risk dying of inhalation of mold just to get high....id say its time to quit smokin weed.i'd never put my life in danger just to get a 2 hour high....NEVER. i was amazed when i read this
or at least grab a can of spraypaint or somthing(which i really dont advise either)anything but mold....that stuff can give you crotch-rot !!!

yea,it definitly has bad news written all over it.ive grown mushroom in the past and i dint like even keeping any contaminated jars in my house.as soon as i seen mold,they hit the dumpster.mold can be very harmful when inhaled through the air..much less smoked

I could understand smoking some bud and then finding out after that it was contaminated. But to purposefully smoke bud that is known to be moldy? EDIT You might not get an infectious disease but do you really want to risk it?

i smoked some moldy weed back in the day before i knew any better...my lungs havent been the same since.every rip i take now is an ordeal i cough my a.. off, it sucks. you should have posted this b4 u smoked it...maybe then we could have talked you out of it.i hope you didnt smoke to much

......and they were never heard from again. thanks for the info all, i did not know you could get permanent damage from it. i've heard you can make iso out of it but luckily i havent had to make the choice. i think i would just throw it away, but i've never been there so hard to say!

SQUEEF MONKEY said:
WOW.... WAS'NT HERE FOR THAT ONE....DARE I ASK ? PEE PEE ??????????

Growing with uring think that was it .

are you talkin about the thread when the topic of using human urine as an additive came up?

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
are you talkin about the thread when the topic of using human urine as an additive came up?

Yep you got it. lol

Latest posts

Back