1 day till harvest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funkfarmer

It's growing like a WEED!
Reaction score
Hey all, I have 1 big nl lady, tomorrow will be the last day of week 8 of flower. The trichs are just mostly cloudy, but fan leaves are dead and some of the leaves on the buds are changing to yellow/brown. I took her off of nutes 2 weeks ago. Do you think the trichs will change overnight? shes not looking so hot.

It doesnt matter what the leaves look like, they get trimmed off anyway, your plant is burning its last energy up, is the Trichome colour the colour you want it?

No, thats the deal, im getting worried because the dying leaves are creeping way up on the buds.

smoky anda bandit said:
No, thats the deal, im getting worried because the dying leaves are creeping way up on the buds.
iI've trimmed almost ALL leaves off one-two weeks prior to my girls being pulled and they filled out jusyt a wee more. Don't sweat it bud, stay the course. The fan leaves make no dif now. Take care. Be Safe. Stay Stoned.

Is it inside or out?

P.s.

Just because the seed packet ot web site says 8 weeks, means nothing, they do it to sell seeds.

outside but moving inside and the trichs still have a little way to go.

I say take your lower growth, and let the top rippen some more......that way you can have a little cloudy, and a little amber/ cloudy, This would gieve you a better idea of what kind of high you like from this pheno. just my 2 cents

got one week to go here too.. it look like what ya said, will check how the smoke tastes and the high is soon..

Here are some pics. This looks OK?

P9260001.JPG

P9260002.JPG

P9260003.JPG

P9260004.JPG

look flawed but ok. I say wait for the trichs. they are just filling in if they say 8 weeks. I let my 56 day buublegum go 70 days and they were mostly amber, 40/60.

You must have had some seriously hot weather while it was outside, how long did it take from the first signs of something was wrong until the leaves went crispy in the pictures?

What you did wrong was you stopped feeding her way before you were supposed to. I would have kept feeding her till i saw 25% amber trics. If you only have cloudy you could still have a wile to go... You might want to try feeding her some food shes starving... I just say don't pull them till they are done...

Thanks Timmy, i knew it wasnt just because she was in flower.

Only time will tell, i hope i didnt mess her up too bad.

Latest posts

Back