who says you can't grow any strain small

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
ADxGB (Afghan Delight x GodBud) F2's
Bonzai!!!!!!! Can make anything grow low..don't need ruderalis to make it small :p
my smallest plant to date.
Started in small pots filled with worm poo and perlite.
vegd 4 weeks. with some topdressing of cow plop compost every other week. Root trimmed and transplanted before flower.
Flower in topsoil with fresh worm poo with FF Big Bloom. Mollassas shot 2 weeks before end.
Got another on topped will post that one l8r.
Veg Lighting: 3000 lumens/sq.ft. of CFL's
Flower first stretch under flos after stretch added 70W HPS. keeping the lumens down during first stretch helped slow vert growth.
enjoy :48:

picresized_th_1222565083_001.jpg

002.JPG

001.JPG

003.JPG

picresized_th_1222158155_003.jpg

006.JPG

Wow, hippie's right that is one hell of a ten incher.

Thanks all. yep last micro grow here..gona tear down for a while, then gona be gettin just a little bit bigger. Got a 1kw digital switchable ballast in the closet. One day I'll get to run that beast soon :D
Till then these micro grows have sharpened my skill to go big again. Gona be doing some OD as well next year. :D
Thanks for the kind words. next week will be the broke neck one. ;)

nice mini-grows, buddy :D

mine were smaller, but yers are prettier :cool: :aok:

oh, hey man... I finished harvesting seeds yesterday... wanna try out some Skush, Blush, or KULT? :hubba:

:48:

bombbudpuffa said:
How are you dictating size? Training, pot size, etc.?
hey bbp. thanks for taking a look.
it's a combination of pot size short veg period and root trimming. (4weeks of veg) and low lumens till after first stretch. then i transplant and pop on the HPS. By just putting in enough lumens for plant not to starve for light until after stretch helped a great deal on the size. ;)

those look awesome Mutt...Love the Green Giant in the first post..lol..have a Great break and look forward to seeing your "MEGA" grow..lol,,,take care my friend..and smoke freely

Lil dried bud pic. (afghan delight x GodBud) F2's
single cola bonzai was a 1/4 ounce
topped/broke neck one almost a 1/2 oz :D
total wattage: 145w (total wattage) CFL/70w HPS combo
Total cost about 1 dollar-2 bucks a month. so 3/4 Oz about 6 bucks
lil tidbit...its worth the extra CFL's with the low watt HPS's got much more dense buds instead of using just CFL's or just low watt HPS. ;)

picresized_th_1223297072_001.jpg

That Purple Wreck that got me BPOTM yielded 16 grams. It was about 1 ft and a half tall grown 12/12 from seed. Lil mini plant with no veg. You vegged for 4 weeks and got a plant about the same size. I'm amazed you could keep it so small. Great job:)!

thx bbp. yeah since i went organic...been really easy to micro. chems i notice made it stretch some...root trimming helped too and low light veg. but nothing really stressful, but this adxgb is a pretty hardy pheno. :D

what kind of light you use for bloom? did you said 70w HPS?

this look sweet yours has more than mine when I has amonic strain heh

Latest posts

Back