who says you can't grow any strain small

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mutt how did you go quick veg flower and still trim the roots this seems a mystery :D

Hey mutt, is your 70 watt hps plugged into a normal household outlet? I really love how you put that 70 watter in there, very good idea.

HydroManiac said:
Mutt how did you go quick veg flower and still trim the roots this seems a mystery :D

i vegged 4 weeks. end of 4th pulled em from the small pot, trimmed em back and popped into a bigger pot. This wont work on sativa/sativa hybrids as there roots still grow during flower. keeping the root system smaller than the pot helps stop the "stretchy" rootbound gets.

mentalpatient said:
Hey mutt, is your 70 watt hps plugged into a normal household outlet? I really love how you put that 70 watter in there, very good idea.
Yeah just bought a HPS flood light from home depot for 70 bucks. extended the socket wires remoted the ballast and hung it vert. but gave that light away. Running 400W MH for flower and 135 watts of flos for veg, and 32W for cloning area.

Here's a bonzai Blue mystic mom. poppin out 3-5 clones a week in 1" deep of dirt :p Cherub has sentimental value so always hanging about the garden.

011.JPG

Latest posts

Back