hello out there

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the colonel

Reaction score
my old buddy turned me on to this site---we go back to the 70's when we had hightimes centerfolds on our walls--i just started growing indoors- i planted on the 18th in a growing tray i purchased along with a plastic dome- i had germenation in a few days and once i had about 15 plants popped i turned on my light system--it is a 6 tube system-i now have over 10 plants that are double leafing and 10 others with one set of leaves---i bought a bag of potting soil from humbolt county-so i am wondering how long i should wait until i repot my plants--i had a system i got out of hightimes back in like 1986 for you young aficianados out there called a phototron- it grew small plants in a very small environement but worked pretty good-unfortunatley my roomate had written bad checks to the landlord and i had given him cash for three months-kind of like the dude in grandma's boy--the landlord showed up found my phototron and called the kcmo cops--i luckily spotted them in my yard holding my plants and was able to turn off and get the hell out of there--so it has been a while since i have grown indoors--i love this site and the information--
i hope i can get mor einvolved with procuring better seed strains etc---
later
the colonel

High Times for all! I especially remember your nice seed separating tray!

glad you have been around with cannabis plants.. and glad to have you here.. we need more helps for newbies..

I'm only good at growing outside.. but learning to do hydro, and indoor

I decide to ditch aeroponic...for while..

Get a journal posted up here with pics asap! Any questions post em' and they should be answered within 24 hours. This site gives lots of help..

ENJOY!

Welcome to MP. As soon as we see roots after germing they go into soil. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome and keep it green!

Welcome aboard!.. love yer chicken... :p

colonel_bw.png

welcome to MP,very knowledgeable people here that will help you with any aspect of growing.if i can do it anybody can do it.to me it all comes down to having the best equipment you can afford.don't try to skimp on growing.i try to give my girls the best there is,not counting the love.

thanks for the replies-i am going to put my babbies into pots of soil this morning and watch them prosper---
does anyone have a handy product they use to stake the plants?--
i guess i will cut some coat hangers into rods---
i will posting pics asap--
later
the colonel

wellcome to MP lots of growers around, if u like hightimes, read weed world. i think it blows hightimes out the water.

yo college student--i am sure there are a few things a distinguished gent like myself could teach you--i think the growing would be on my part ---hmmmm!
seriously-i have 9 solid plants right now and am looking forward to watching them develop--

sorry i have not kept up with my progress-
i planted seeds on 10/18 and turned on my lights a few days later-repotted into fox farm soil with bat guano and other **** (pun intended)
i now have ten plants-8 of which are very nice and two monsters-i went and talked to a foxfarm distributor after seeing their feeding schedule chart-i just got hold of three bottles of stuff and am going to begin feeding the recommended cycles-i had been running 24/7 light on and am now converting to the fox farm 18/6-i am keeping my fingers crossed i have not fucked up-i am not sure how much water my plants need and have been watering every other day and misting twice per day--i am planning on getting another light for blooming in a different room so i can get another set of seedlings started-i just got hold of some killer seeds-so that is my update i will get some pics downloaded soon-
the colonel aka professor feather

good deal colonel,keep it green.sounds like you might be around my age.us old timers are here too.i jus wish i had of been more interested in growing back in the day.i was too busy with other drugs back then.mj was icing on the cake back then.

hey thanks for the reply--
you look like you have similar mileage as i have from your pic--
this site is great---i have a better setup now that i am older--the different posts bring back great memories of earlier attempts--i am getting pretty serious this time and am having great results---but odor is significant and i can only imagine what the future holds-
so i need help with that -please

Glad to have another Show Me Stater here on MP. I wish you luck on your grow, if you any questions just ask we will try and help. Now Show Me those plants your are growing :)

Latest posts

Back