second hand lion here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notpatient

Reaction score
Im a 34 yr old dude who tattoo's, who usually has more questions than answers but from time to time I will surprise ya, I have kids that are my world.
next semester Im starting school and Im not telling my friends but I would love to study botanical sciences in some way or another, I would love to culture a nutrient that is time released and would span a 4 months and maybe invent something women use in the kitchen cause I think women are the ultimate impulse buyer but if I never invent the ultimate potato peeler you guys can just start sending me checks for 39.99 cuz Im cool:cool: and shameless if you cant tell by reading my intro .I guess thats it !

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Hello Notpatient :)

Welcome to the forum :aok:

Im a 34 yr old dude who tattoo's, who usually has more questions than answers but from time to time I will surprise ya

Its not a good idea to post your tats in pictures, they can easily identify you ;), as for questions ... there are more answers here than you could ever ask questions to, if your willing to read and search.

I look forward to the surprises :)

Its not a potato peeler you want to invent, its something to help people at harvest time, can you imagine 20 million growers around the world buying your invention for $1 :eek:

:peace:

"Second Hand Lions" is one of my all-time favorite movies. Is that where you got the title from NotPatient?

yea I ripped it off, that movie is def' in the tops in my book .
thanks for the heads up hippy in england , I was about too like a noob, be good !

wellcome to the site brother, so u got a grow going? u can definly post pics of lovey green ladies all over this site.

Latest posts

Back