I'm new! I don't know what to do!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepsteve

Reaction score
...quoting Joe Dirt.
Hello, I'm new here. I don't grow- yet. I joined to pick the brains of some experienced growers. I've been smoking off and on since middle school and pretty much everyday for maybe three years now (I'm 26). I do recognize the difference between use and abuse and believe that pot can do a lot of good for us. We may not ever know just how much good. I also believe that it has it's cons, such as encouraging laziness and lethargia. We must respect it as one of God's gifts to us, and not allow ourselves to overindulge. Looking forward to talking with everyone.

Hey, welcome aboard man, sounds like you have a good attitude in tow. What are your plans for growing? Have a place picked out or anything?

wellcome to MP. i don't care what anyone says, if i can pay my bills, go to work, an take care of my self, i have no problem no matter how much chronic i smoke. besides who better to make bad *** food than a stoner..... lol

hey steve :hubba: :rofl: ... welcome aboard, man...

hope u got the growing bug, cuz that's what we're all about here...

want some beginner advice?... look at this http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=355626#post355626

'n read it all... trust me... it's worth it to do so ;) ... just ask tcbud, winner of Bud Pic of the Month... up there, top right of the screen...

'course... you could be a crazy man, like me... 'n break all the rules and do some crazy guy sheet, but hey... yer not me, r ya? :D :cool:

Hey there, Steve, welcome to MP forum. You say you know nothing about growing? Well, read a lot; there's a lot of information here regarding how to grow.

Might I say that in my opinion, from what I've read and heard, for novices it's a good idea to grow in soil as opposed to other methods such as hydroponics or airoponics, for example. Soil is probably the easiest grow method to employ as a newbe. The other methods can provide bigger yields, but they're more difficult to master than soil. In fact, something I read today stated that although other methods can bring about better yields, they don't make for stonier bud.

What I'm saying is this: Keep it simple, especially at first. There's all kinds of fancy stuff you can spend your money on, but the essentials are expensive enough. First you need good soil. You need pots of the appropriate size. Make sure you have good water and fertilizer too. Be sure to have pH monitoring tools sufficient for measuring the pH of your nutrient solution (Plus pH up and Down), and don't forget, you need adequate lighting. I almost forgot to mention fans or some other method of keeping the grow room from getting too hot.

Pay attention to things such as room temperature, humidity, airflow in the grow room, pH of the nutrient solution, proper watering and fertilizing. Make sure you have enough lumens in light output from your light/s. These are some of things essential to growing.

I realize that some of the stuff I mentioned might sound foreign to you, but read over some of the material on this site and ask questions. After a week or two on this site you should understand the basic terminology, etc.

Enjoy yourself here, and learn to grow!

Welcome to MP. Before doing any growing do alot of reading. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Wanna know what to do with this sight?

GROW YOUR OWN! and say EFF YOUR DEALER!

You better not even tell your best best friend. I will personally come after you for being so STUPID!

That crazy vancouver guy said:
hey steve :hubba: :rofl: ... welcome aboard, man...

hope u got the growing bug, cuz that's what we're all about here...

want some beginner advice?... look at this http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=355626#post355626

'n read it all... trust me... it's worth it to do so ;) ... just ask tcbud, winner of Bud Pic of the Month... up there, top right of the screen...

'course... you could be a crazy man, like me... 'n break all the rules and do some crazy guy sheet, but hey... yer not me, r ya? :D :cool:
your crazy lol....and yes i am obciously saying this because of your name lol.

:ccc: :smoke1: :ccc: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :ccc: :smoke1: :ccc:

Get ready to read for a while, pull up, light up,and log on!!! :aok:

Gb

I can give a little advice to you. Twist one up and chill. Enjoy the day ahead of you and look forward to the next.

You are so right about the best friend thing. Looking down on the hole in my little garden. Looking forward to the harvest. I could only imagine the great time my little buddy was having twisting and twisting one off my monster buds while planning his next raid on the next unsuspecting sucker.

Latest posts

Back