I'm new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

:welcome: :48: ...so you stumbled upon us..huh? well hope you didnt fall..lol..and if you did. Pick yer self up dust yer self off and show us some of these old school pics..lol..Be sure to read site rules as well..and enjoy the site..and hope to see you around..Until then take care and be safe

wellcome to the site, u are with friends now. all ways great to get some new members with exprenice........

In all the years I've been smokin I can honestly say I've smoked the BEST and the WORST.But I do grow some of the nicest........................:hubba:

I'm sure things have changed alot since your first-ever grow?

:fly: :fly: :fly: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :fly: :fly: :fly:

Gb

:welcome: hope you enjoy all the wonderful things that are on her. Just remember never to old to learn something new.

Older wiser and retired.Plus got medical marijuana rec. for glacoma...

Hey Heada, Welcome! Nice to see another old-timer on the site, this is a great place so pull up your chair and stay awhile, we'll all have fun, I garuntee...

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back