Is this nute-burn? Anything wrong with my plants? PICS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

215zealot

These guys have been in the new hydro setup under 1/4 strengh Lucas Formula, they are in coco coir surrounded by hydro clay under 400 HPS. THey are watered approx 2 times a day, very little run off.

Is there anything wrong with these plants? NOticing a little yellowing, paleness, and shrivleled leaves. Is this nutrient burn, or is it nute deficiency?

Newtrainlayout 004.jpg

Newtrainlayout 005.jpg

looks kinda like you have the lights too close.i have had a few leaves be like that.the one lady i have in flower now is so tall that i have her tied all different ways to keep her off the lights.she too has a couple leaves that stayed against the glass on my reflector too long.nothing too serious tho.i also use the GH products,lucas formula.it works great for me.i will never use any other line of nutes.

hm yea they have me kinda worried. i dont think the lights are too far, check this pic. we had them about 12-14 inches away but now we moved them to like 18-20. hjeres a pic of the light distance and grow room.

+wont let me add the pic because its already posted in FIVE WEEKS IN thread.

Latest posts

Back