semi dumb question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigb

Reaction score
when cloning do you use lights during the process? ive read up and no one ever mentions lights just curious thatnks.

i personally do not worry about lights.i usually keep my clones in rapid rooter cubes in my living room with just the natural light.i do mist them and keep them pretty damp until rooted.you can use some fluros if you like.

nice i got one 23 watt cfl on them. just didnt know if they had to have complete dark like seeds for germinating thanks andy

how many cfls would u recomend their r 6 cuttings in a 1 and a half by 2 foot file cabinet im only using 1 cfl at the moment

so should i use the light or not use the light which one would be more beneficial

One cfl will be perfect to keep your cloes happy. It will be better to have a light than none, because the second your clones take root, they're gonna want that light to grow again, and you don't want to deprive em of any, so I just always keep mine under some flouros.

Light = energy (plant sugar) production. The plant does need this, and once those little feeder roots start looking then all is good to go, and yeppers you want light in there. CFL's are perfect and you really can't have enough of them. I'm sure that you will do fine. Anyone that is smart enough to ask good questions is going to end up doing well.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

okay. my Bad..thaught : Not Much " meant some..lol..I do my cloneing under a 4 ft t40 flour. in bubble cloner..when roots take off I transfer to 4 inch soil containers and place under same light for about a week..then into Veg area where the get set on the Floor to start..i run 1800 watts MH in a 4x 6 area..Mine seem to love it..Good luck and keep us posted:bolt::bong:

Without light the plant would shift its focus from root production to flower production and quickly die.

KingKahuuna said: Anyone that is smart enough to ask good questions is going to end up doing well.

True that!!

Latest posts

Back