Flowering Room Temperature Range????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer

Reaction score
So my friend has his clones established and is about to send them into flowering. He has his flowering room all set up and I suggested he run it for a 24 hour cycle just to test out the humidity and temperature levels.
Well the humidity stayed at roughly 30-40% constantly, all through the dark and light cycles so I am confident that will be fine.
However, the temperature range swung quite a bit. In dark the room could drop to 60 degrees and with the lights on the max temperature reached 83 degrees (at canopy level). I believe that ideal is the mid to high seventies.

But would this temperature change throughout the daily cycle of the plant affect it adversely in any way?

Thank you,

you should be fine..all tho you want your temps to only differ 10 digrees from light to dark..and ..IMO..the plant will slow down when temps get below 60..I would try and get the dark temp up to 68-70..can you put a small heater in there? the problem that this brings is your RH will drop..All i can really say is try it and keep us updated on the progress..but watch the growth closely as this may slow..Take care and be safe

i could never ever say that you are wrong smoke..............but in my recent grow i have had fluctuations any where from 60 up to 80 at base level. My cannopy is around 90 right now and 64 at the root level.Yes it does make since that it should and cannot be good for growth and plant survival but i havent noticed any slow growth.
And i say just be careful with the heater......can quickly dry a plant out. Had one die and shrivel up in about 20 min after i put a heater in my first grow. Careful but do regulate those temps

Latest posts

Back