I have a question about this forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaPaTiLt

Reaction score
we are directed to shop Nirvana, thats actually my favorite breeder, but my question is do they sell to us here in the good old USA

Dont know how this is a question about the forum...

Have you asked them?

Hello PaPaTiLt :)

From the Nirvana home page...

Due to the rising costs of global shipping, we regret to announce that from today onwards, we will have to start charging a small fee on each order to cover P&P. Shipping will be €5,- to all destinations. We thank you for your understanding, and for your help in enabling us to uphold our tradition of providing stealth shipping to all countries. Rest assured that your precious seeds will still be sent as securely and stealthily as possible!

It is not a rule that you have to use Nirvana.

You can use any seed company you want to use :aok:

:peace:

i know i shouldnt say anything but.....
we regret to announce that from today onwards, we will have to start charging a small fee on each order to cover P&P. Shipping will be €5,- to all destinations.
Like over 5 bucks a seed isn't enough when a good plant yeilds thousands :rolleyes:
but yeah they are the most affordable, and strain base is great for the personal grower. wouldn't really use em for breeding tho a lot of there crosses tend to go pheno crazy IME. ;)

Thanks for all the feed back people, and I hear ya on the pheno types Mutt, except for the NL, that was always consistent for me, but of my 6 females I got from a batch of WW seeds, it seemed every one had different traits. I had one I called spaghetti and meat balls, it had the spicy smell of a rich rich spaghetti sauce.
Even with the added shipping cost its only 50 cents a seed added to the bill.
Its still cheaper than most other breeders and I feel safe doing business with them as they have never ripped me off

KeepsTen said:
Dont know how this is a question about the forum...

Have you asked them?

Hmm, very interesting response. It was supposed to be directed to the entire forum in the form of a question. And as far as asking THEM, isnt that what Im doing? I'm sure you have better things to do than to split hairs and crucify me for not wording something the way you would like it phrased. I'm sorry I picked up on that, but I call em like I see em. Seriously, I have a nick it's Joe The Truth, so they watch the reckless tongue because I call them on it every time. My question to you is..........were you having a bad day? We all have them once in a while, even me. So hay man if you need to talk or something, or you want to find out how to really grow weed then PM me.
OK that grow weed remark was meant to be funny. How long have you been growing BTW. I guerrilla cropped since 1974 and started indoor growing a few years back, I ran 2 600's for flowering and I had a 3 stage propagation room, rooting, 2 weeks veg, and 2 weeks of vegging to get to be 1 foot, I flower 24 per tray and stagger them 30 days apart so I dont get whacked with all the work at once. I saved my nug and packed it away in mason jars and its been a year and a half and I'm just running low on weed now. I have to go out of town for 2 weeks in the beginning of June so I'll have to wait til I get back before I start germinating. I'll be setting up the room in the mean time.
I need a cartridge filter for my scrubber, the filter stands over 4 ft with the fan housing on top, its a big ***** thats way overkill for my entire house, but safety first, in this case bigger is better because a room full of plants will stink up the perimeter of your house. I couldnt smell my weed but my buddy came by and said he could smell it strong before he even got to the house. That was my first grow, I ran out and bought that scrubber and filter which cost about 400 bucks but well worth the peace of mind. Happy Growing

PaPaTiLt said:
Hmm, very interesting response. It was supposed to be directed to the entire forum in the form of a question. And as far as asking THEM, isnt that what Im doing? I'm sure you have better things to do than to split hairs and crucify me for not wording something the way you would like it phrased. I'm sorry I picked up on that, but I call em like I see em. Seriously, I have a nick it's Joe The Truth, so they watch the reckless tongue because I call them on it every time. My question to you is..........were you having a bad day? We all have them once in a while, even me. So hay man if you need to talk or something, or you want to find out how to really grow weed then PM me.
OK that grow weed remark was meant to be funny. How long have you been growing BTW. I guerrilla cropped since 1974 and started indoor growing a few years back, I ran 2 600's for flowering and I had a 3 stage propagation room, rooting, 2 weeks veg, and 2 weeks of vegging to get to be 1 foot, I flower 24 per tray and stagger them 30 days apart so I dont get whacked with all the work at once. I saved my nug and packed it away in mason jars and its been a year and a half and I'm just running low on weed now. I have to go out of town for 2 weeks in the beginning of June so I'll have to wait til I get back before I start germinating. I'll be setting up the room in the mean time.
I need a cartridge filter for my scrubber, the filter stands over 4 ft with the fan housing on top, its a big ***** thats way overkill for my entire house, but safety first, in this case bigger is better because a room full of plants will stink up the perimeter of your house. I couldnt smell my weed but my buddy came by and said he could smell it strong before he even got to the house. That was my first grow, I ran out and bought that scrubber and filter which cost about 400 bucks but well worth the peace of mind. Happy Growing

actually i read ur title to be the same way. as if u had a question ABOUT the forum, not a question FOR the forum. keep it green

peace

Latest posts

Back